TTT Black Mesa V2!

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Paradox, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

So this is just a revamped version of TTT Black Mesa, It removes all levers (Secret room still included), It has more stuff a T room (The Endless c4 is also in the current black mesa we have.) There's also more buttons for the secrets, and there's now a strider battle (you'll die it's worth a shot though amiright :p) but if you die it releases enemies much like bank to attack the living (They can be killed, they are also a error for me but I don't know if that's just me.)

Edit - Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=251371204

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

+1
    You know me I love my blackmesa.
    but on a side note, I do like V1 more than V2 only if the radiation was removed. The radiation kills the map and I know the map owner and he even told me that it was a mistake and didn't even know that his map would become mainstream with the TTT community. If I knew how to map I would edit the levers and disable them tbh.

3. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I think @Verified may have done just that. Or he was going to try to if he had the time.

4. Paradox

He has but this map is more optimised, cooler secrets radiations gone on v2 secret room isn't etc.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

someday

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

cool

7. Paradox

Don't quite know if we still have black mesa but bump, as this one removes all things to do with the levers.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  8. Paradox

Also, @Highwon if the original black mesa was removed due to lever abused since this one doesn't have it would that help?

9. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I think I speak for some staff members when I say this, the narrow entrance with the explosive caused a lot of cases of rdm and was a hassle, along with the fact you can use the boats to makeshift propsurf to unreachable areas. But I guess we are here for a reason, i'll remain neutral

10. Paradox

Bump