Tsu RDM and leave.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Anon, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Banned

At about 0925 UTC, on West 1, I was playing on 67th way, and TSU joined the game.

I was a T, he was a D.

I shot him once from the construct building, and I know he didn't see my name with his crosshair, because he kept saying "Nobody is a Traitor!", instead of "Anon is a Traitor!". And also because I shot him in the back, and immediately ducked out of the view of the window.
    TSU3.jpg

Everyone knows the bind works for the last person you saw, up to 3 seconds ago. Tsu also admits he didn't see my name in the STTT chat box, and he only shot me because I shot him first.
    TSU.jpg

"did i say kos anon? no you shot me so i shot you" -Tsu(Via shoutbox)
    BUT! I have the logs to prove he fired on me first, after the initial Dragonov hit.
    TSU2.jpg
    This proves again that Tsu Lied in the STTT Shoutbox, and shot me first, without any proof.

After killing him, moments later, he leaves.

I rest my case.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not sure if that's what Tsu meant by what he said. I'm sure he was talking about the initial shot.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

Id like to point out that you did shoot him first.

EDIT: Ignore this i misread a small part of you post "BUT! I have the logs to prove he fired on me first, after the initial Dragonov hit."

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  4. Anon

Anon Banned

Unfortunately the Shotbox expires, and there was more talk about how he didn't see me shoot him the initial time.
    :/

He implied he never saw my name either. I would love if an admin could actually get the showbox logs :)

5. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Hey Anon!

I did see you in the window. As I know and I'm sure you know, the bind doesn't always work even if you visually see someone. But I saw your head, I saw the dragunov, I saw the muzzle flash.

So I went in, made sure no one else was in that location (Thorn had just entered, so it wasn't him), no one left (I had visual of both the way out and the ladder to roof), knew the T couldn't have teleported (no teleport sound or teleporter scorch) then shot you.

And in the shoutbox I said very clearly "you shot me first with a Dragunov". I never made any claims that you shot me first in the house before I shot back etc. Someone else pointed it out, I clarified, "no he shot me before with Dragunov".

6. Anon

Anon Banned

How did you know it was me if you never saw my name?

7. Anon

Anon Banned

And you didnt not look though the Building, that would take more than 20 seconds to see any Telewebs.
    If your back was turned, how did you know the shot came from the construction building?

And its impossible to see a dragonov from the distance, then the room is all black.

8. Anon

Anon Banned

You know that you are saying you had 13 seconds to accomplish you "inspection" of the whole construct area, not to include the time it takes to run from the red house.

I am calling bullshit.

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Teleports play a sound when they go off.
    There is only 9 seconds from you shooting to Tsu killing you.
    Tsu's story is consistent.
    You are using the reason that "There was no way he saw me. It's impossible" When in reality, you can't ever know what Tsu saw. The only way you could see what Tsu saw was if he recorded the round and posted it online or if you somehow became him and went back in time.

10. Tsu

You shot me in the front. I was looking directly at the construction house when you shot me. I saw your head and muzzle flash. Your claims of shooting me in the back are false.

Besides, like you said, if I hadn't been looking at the house and you shot me in the back, how could I possibly have zeroed in on the exactly location and person that did it?

11. Anon

Anon Banned

Event... If he hovered over my name, It would be "Anon is a Traitor!"

12. Anon

Anon Banned

And Event, Tsu never killed me, please look more closely to the evidence.

13. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Anon, it doesn't always work that way. There are times when I put my reticle over another person and then it says someone else's name is the traitor.

14. Anon

Anon Banned

If he put the crosshair over my player, it would have came up with a name. Simple.
    It is a computer program. I highly doubt the computer program just didn't work.

15. Anon

Anon Banned

Tsu, I guess it comes down to, Did you see my name with your crosshair, or not?

16. Tsu

I dunno why this affects you so much. You sniped me with a dragunov, I went to shoot you.

I dunno why you'd go so far as to lie and claim you shot me from behind to try to make this a case of RDM.

17. Anon

Anon Banned

Can you answer the question?

18. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

Not everybody does the radio call out.
    I know Tsu usually uses his mic.
    (Sorry to interrupt just trying to point out something)

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

He doesn't necessarily have to see your name. If he sees *someone* sniping from an area and knows nobody but you was there, he can kill you from that information. It's in his original story if you want to go read it.

20. Anon

Anon Banned

Event, I was not alone in that building. he had no idea who it was if we there were others inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.