Denied Trevor ッ's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Trevor ッ, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    i completely forget why i’m banned for harassment but i can only hope lord falcor left some blessings for me so i can get the unbannerino​
    Related Evidence:
    none it happened like a year ago at this point​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I revoked your privileges permanently for continual harassment after multiple shoutbox bans. I'll address this when I get some time. In the meantime, lets talk about it a bit. What has changed and why should I consider this appeal?

3. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

like i told you i would, i took my han time as a great pondering session where i thought about my actions and refined them so now i’m like a well flowing oil. you should consider this bc it’s been 3 months and i’m sorry for my actions good sir

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Trevor,

After considering it. You lost your privileges due to abusing our trust in the past over and over again to the point where it was agreed that an indefinite ban was appropriate at the time.

But I'm not going to consider this appeal until you have shown a substantial improvement on your role in this community elsewhere.

In order for me to lift this ban- you need to rebuild this trust. You have me on steam, and you can message me here on the forums we can talk about it at a later date. Today isn't that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.