Traitor weapon suggestions!!

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by NanoSounds, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Which one should be added?

Poll closed Oct 19, 2017.
  1. Snuggle Struggle.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Extra Roles.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both.

22.2%
  4. N/A

77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NanoSounds

NanoSounds Active Member

Snuggle Struggle : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1092641065

This is an amazing weapon. It is used on at least 4 servers that I play on and it's really surprising when someone uses it. It's a one-hit kill weapon that takes 30 seconds to kill the victim. During these 30 seconds, the traitor and the victim are in an animation scene but they cannot be killed until it is over. This gives the innocents and detectives a chance to find out who the traitor is. It's a would you risk it for a biscuit scenario.

More TTT roles : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1092556189

Roles :
    Survivalist : who has a buy menu and is on the Innocent team,
    Jester : (if he is killed by a player he wins. the Jester also does no damage (helps to prevent RDM),
    Phoenix : When he has less than a 4th of his health, he will come back to life but he can still be one shotted and is on the Innocent team

I think that the extra roles would help prevent RDM since if you kill the jester they win. It would make people think twice before you kill them.

• Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

-1 for both:

The snuggle struggle: 30 seconds is a long time, even though it is a 1 shot. You could grab any sniper in the game (and some pistols) and headshot the opponent, it would be a lot quicker than 30 seconds. Cool concept tho.

The roles: TTT doesn’t need more roles. It has the concept down. The good, the bad, and the nothing. These extra roles would be confusing and would stray the concept of the game away from it. Maybe as a fun round tho, but I would still -1 that.

Good suggestions tho (y)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

-1 jester is a big no and survivalist as well just the overall confusion is a big no

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. NanoSounds

NanoSounds Active Member

If you don't like the Jester idea, do you have a suggestion to prevent rdm?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Staff.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

The Jester wouldn't prevent RDM at all, people who join just to RDM would still RDM. It would only prevent actual players from playing the game and killing people for traitorous acts.

It could actually increase RDM in the long run, people trying to kill the Jester just to ruin the round for others.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. NanoSounds

NanoSounds Active Member

staff dont prevent RDM they just punish those who do.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
  8. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I like the way TTT servers are already at. We don't need to make the servers more like Town of Salem.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Thank you for suggesting. However I don't think these ideas are what we're looking for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.