Denied toxic447's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by toxic447, Feb 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toxic447

toxic447 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    toxic447
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64932530
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    actually i dont know why igot this 14 day ban but i thing i got this ban because my internet dies after someone report me i dont know​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

You were banned from West for RDM and leave 2nd by @littlememe. Please sit tight and wait for him to respond with his reasoning :)

3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

@Pokeben10 will handle your appeal since he was the one handling the report ingame. I banned you since there was something wrong in his end.
    I will provide evidence if needed tho.

4. toxic447

toxic447 Member

uuuh ok so??

5. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

It may take a while to gather evidence. Be patient and he’ll respond as soon as possible. I also believe your ban is local so you can play on other servers in the meantime.

6. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Hey there,

I handled this report on you yesterday on our West server:

[​IMG]

You claim to have killed littlememe because he shot an inno; however, in the death scene below, you can see that it is actually Exalted who kills 8bitfox and Squibble20 who kills Exalted. This all happens in about two seconds.

You were promptly banned a round later after leaving before your report could be handled.

[​IMG]

That said, it appears there was a mistake made on the side of my colleague who banned you, so your ban will be reduced from two weeks to five days. However, considering your extensive RDM-related ban history on our servers, I see no reason to accept this appeal. Your ban is local, so feel free to play on any of our other servers.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.