Toxic Cleaning

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by littlememe, May 8, 2017.

1. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

So on May 7th, 2017, I resigned. I was a mod for 3 months and those 3 months were the best times playing on the server. I enjoyed making new friends and helping other people out. I have a few reasons why I resigned. My first reason why is because I wasn't really enjoying staffing the servers. I was starting to think that I needed hours instead of having fun on the server. I believe that every staff member should have fun while staffing and start making new friends. I sadly didn't feel that way. Another reason why I resigned is, I would want other people to become staff and enjoy the feeling to staff a server and help other people out. The best feeling is meeting a new player and after talking and helping the player. They start to play on the server over and over and over again. That puts a smile on my face. The last reason why I resigned is, I felt I wasn't doing as good like I did in the beginning. I seem to try less on reports and just try to play the game and again I felt this wasn't fair to other players who want to be a mod. I also didn't feel like I had the requirements to staff. I would have hard times dealing with reports because each time I would screenshot, my game would freeze for a few seconds. Some sneaky people would mic spam and I wouldn't be able to help the server. I will now tag some people who helped me with my staffing or just being friendly.

@Agent A - Thank you for picking me up and being the best admin. I would never think I would get mod, but you changed that. I have more confidence because of you and because of that, I won't stop thinking about you and what you did to me.

@Guilty - I know we don't talk too much but you inspired me. I just love the way you staff and how you handle problems. I just want you to know that I respect you a lot.

@nilz - Same for you, you also inspired me to become a staff member. You were once a troll and *snap* you were a mod. We should play more. Thank you.

@Walker - Thank you for training me while I was a trial mod and always telling me tips to staff.

@That One White Guy - Thank you for helping me as well. Tbh I don't think I would've been a mod because of you. Thank you for helping me.

@Luna♥ - Thank for the kind words, I hope to see you mod again.

@Weebrossm - Thank for teaching me the basics of the RDM Manager and being such a kind friend.

Thanks, everyone who supported me and helped me while staffing. I hope to meet new players and make new friends.

@Littlememe

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

From the title I thought you were announcing that you finally took a bath

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

that glorious tag

sorry I sucked at teaching you the RDM manager...

you were my first :drool:

(jk ily littlememe, please stay around)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

the man the myth the legend doesn't tag his homie?

jk

you did ok and hope you enjoyed your time take care

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

We love you @Littlememe even if you aren't a mod, I'm glad you did this for you. I hope you enjoy yourself more and hope to see you more often :sneakylove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You changed my opinion on you pretty quick mate. I'm glad that you were given a chance to show your stuff to the community!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Damn Littlememe back at it again with the tears.
    Got me remembering all the times I trained you (once) and all the dual times on Vanilla I would have with you staffing or not.
    Your reasoning behind why you resigned was unknown to me before this and now that I know why, I still have ample respect for you.
    Don't become a stranger. I don't wanna forget how to type !gag littlememe
    Your not a man, most definitely not a myth, but is most definitely a legend.

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I didnt get a tag, but you're still my fav nilla mod.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Gonna miss staffing with you Littlememe, but I know you'll still be around (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not a man with many words so I'll keep this short and simple: thank you for helping us out. You still did your best, and I want to thank you for doing that. At least, stick around. It would be shame to lose you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Nebula

Nebula Space Freak Banned Elite

I'm glad you learned from alot of people, I'm glad that this community is caring despite what happens on servers and will take up anyone, even ex trolls, to a position that I was really glad to see. When I saw you were a trial mod I was really happy. I could see that you were.. "growing up"? I don't know what to call it. Despite anything that had happened I'm glad to see you explain with a lovely note of those who have helped you, and I'm proud to say that your one of my close friends on here, who could want more?

Another note on how I'm glad how others helped you was because I could tell you were a good guy that was placed into uh.. "lower" crowd??? I dunno that wa pretty rude - Sorry. Uh but yea, have fun with your friends :^)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You did well man and I appreciate the respect you hold. Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope the best for you man. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Stale meme

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Good Luck little meme, you'll always be a homie!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Had a lot of fun killing you back when MC was at its peak. Take care dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Well - despite what you felt, almost ALL players told me in game that you were their favorite moderator. You did a good job and the community felt that. See you around.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

Why are we losing a ton of good people from staff? Come back and become mod again in the summer :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

What a legend. I'll never forget you littlememe, may you come back to us someday! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1