Denied Togobenzoate87's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Togo ✿, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Forum Nickname:
    IMPORTANT: This is for Shoutbox appeals ONLY. If you are appealing TTT bans, click here.
    Why you should be unbanned:
    put the that cookie down​
    Related Evidence:
    i only got 1 warning and it wasn't even put towards me
    #freetogo

[​IMG]

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Well on the bases alone that you are forum banned and that this ban (the shoutbox one ends very soon) I will be marking this Invalid. Let me although, include my evidence of multiple warnings you received within a 24 hour time frame of "spamming". Here is the first warning that was given out July 5, 2017 at about 11am. This was your first warning from @HelixSpiral as a spam from pictures you were posting.
    [​IMG]
    This was directed at you and let me say here, warnings do not need to be directed at you to count as a warning. If it is said to the general public it implies to you as well togo. You are aware of this and we are not going to sit on our hands and wait for a 1,2 and 3 countdown. If a mod or a admin tell everyone to stop spamming, that means to stop and you are part of that everyone. It does not matter if it is directed at you or not. You then repeat this spam with an issue of constant wall of emojis which I had told you to stop.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So as you can see I said to calm down with the emojis and the next thing you do is start putting images of emojis and it is still considered spam and loopholish trying to say they are just "images" and not emojis. You were warned and frankly here would have been enough for a ban. Although I gave you one more chance, I said Last warning for spam. You then a few hours later posted the massive images of emojis again.
    [​IMG]
    So you are even told here to stop as a third warning from a moderator. You then proceed to surprise me with yet again two gifs right after each other even after your 3rd warning.
    [​IMG]

So on the basis of this, you being forum banned, continous spam with warnings from 3 staff members within just a day, and the lack of seriousness you are taking in your appeal I will be denying this and leaving the ban up.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Pm me if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.