Toest (extended edition)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Toest, May 12, 2017.

1. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Hey guys, Toest here, comin at ya with another video!

I think I already did an introduction but this one is more in-depth!

I'm Toest, my real name is Peter Keiser. Look me up ;) I live in Northern Michigan in a fairly small town with a lot of rich white people. 9/10 people I talk to are ultra-conservative (yay guns, boo race and lgbt) I am gay, and that's hard for me to say. Growing up in a town, an era, where that word is still used offensively is not an easy thing to do. Word spreads fast in my school (of about 250 kids) and I have only come out to my closest of friends. I know I will lose relationships with people I like in the future if I were to come out to everyone. To those people, I say f$#& off. If they can't except me for who I am then they don't even deserve my attention. I know some people are like, "why does Toest care so much when people say faggot?" This is the most offensive thing you could ever say to me. I forgive those of you that have done it and I understand why you did it. My life hasn't been easy but it doesn't compare to the lives of others. My dad went to therapy when he found out I was gay and that's fine because know he accepts me for who I am and my family supports me in everything I do. If anyone ever ever ever needs someone to talk to hit me up on steam or over the forums and I will reply asap.

I just wanted to thank the members of SGmod for being a chill place where I can be myself and talk to my friends!

On a lighter note, I was just gonna say some things about my life that are pretty fun. I have a stead summer job that pays me tons but overworks me a little (which I don't mind but it is against the state's laws...) I'm almost 16 so I'm excited to be able to drive myself to work (I know, pathetic) I have lots of friends that care about me and I have one excessively rich friend that buys me lots of food. I am in the band/marching band and I play the tenor sax (albeit not that well) I don't really like the outdoors and haven't been on many crazy adventures. Also, I really like milk, like a lot, a lot. I can drink a gallon a day when I'm home (water isn't really my thing)

Thanks if you took the time to read this and remember, if you ever need anyone to talk to I am here
    Shameless Instagram plug: https://www.instagram.com/peter.kaisa/

• Friendly x 8
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

cool

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Welcome to the community :)

(Even though you've been here for a long time)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I like milk too. No, seriously, I love it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Ahh! Its Toest! Love you anyway buddy :) Takes a lot of strength to even tell one person that you are gay, let alone a whole interent community that you are involved with! Very brave dude :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Although im allergic to milk, youre kay I guess.
    Im happy to see youre not afraid of showing who you are, and I admire it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Be yourself, don't let others control who you are. I'm glad your family is caring most people I know of that came out were kicked out of their families.

• Like Like x 1
  8. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

@Toest you are a brave man and I love you. Keep strong and add me on steam! It wont let me add you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'm glad to see that people are opening up to the community recently.

Anyway, it's stupid to see society judge people for who they really are. I personally don't have issues with anyone being gay. People may view it as "different", but it's not affecting them in any way, so why does it even matter? Its good to know more about you, Toest. I'm here if you need anything as well.

but we live in the same state ayyyy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I think half of sgmod live in michigan, thanks nohack

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Eyyy my fellow michiganders!

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Canada bois

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I knew when I picked you up that you were gay. These kinds of things don't bother me though, I understand what you go through, as we both live in small towns in northern michigan that it's hard to be unique. If you aren't crazy into gun hunting and church you are gay. That's the problem I constantly face, and i'm not abnormal. Sure, I'm not into the general things that others are but I find people that like the same things I like. Know that on my team, it doesn't matter if you are straight, or gay or bi... at the end of the day we accept you for whatever you are. For what it's worth, you are a fantastic moderator I don't regret picking you up at all.

On the other hand, if you dis water one more time you're off the team.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Oah paci you could have had a team of michiganders. Coulda picked up Milo, toest and myself then you would only need a fourth.

Still love ya anyways, and keep on rocking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

You're my homeboy Toest, i love you homie! :cigar:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

that's disgusting tbh

You're okay.

• Winner Winner x 1