Toclose rebanned me??

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nummy, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Got unbanned, now im banned again by toclose because he said he didn't unban me. This is pathetic.

2. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Re: Rebanned..............................dot dot dot

Can someone aside from toclose explain to me why I was rebanned

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

There was a bug in the system that unbanned you. It has since been fixed and your ban was reinstated.

4. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Highwon since you're already here, gracing me with your presence, can you enlighten me how 1 "RDM" is liable for a 5 day ban...

5. Nummy

Nummy Banned

It would also be really neat if you didn't respond :))))

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

RDM is one slay. When you left the server. A five day ban is added.

7. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Please excuse yourself. I never left the server, I got banned maybe 5-10 seconds after I, loosely put, "RDMED". Please know what your talking about.

8. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

He did not rdm & leave. But he is a repeat offender since last time he mass rdmed he got banned. Since he rdmed this time I banned him for 5 days. I'll go more in depth tomorrow.

9. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Nummy i assumed you left because of the five day ban.

10. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Assumptions tend to not get you far.
    Oblivion is a good movie.

11. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Whoever deleted my picture should be ashamed of themselves.

12. Nummy

Nummy Banned

"Fuck you sally"

13. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Weird how I never rdmed though, poor Pluto fell on me :(. If honestly you cannot see how and why I killed him then I have no more to say. That is stage 10 douchenheimer and I rest my case.
    "Fuck you sally"
    Pretend toclose is sally and i just blew myself up and in doing so just destroyed the Titan and toclose just got dominated and not to mention Morgan Freeman was by my side.
    Get at me.

14. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Will there by chance be a press conference?

15. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Competer, we bonded and personally I don't think that'll ever let go. Comp, you were there for me, you were there when no one else was. Comp, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be the man I am today. This stature is because of YOU. I appreciate you and what you've done for me and my family. Please, accept this warm embrace from me to you. You are my hero, Compter, and I will never forget you.

16. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Nummy, I banned you because I was told you are CPDub, the same CPDub that had already begged his way back onto the server; you blatantly RDM'd me for gagging and muting you, thus (considering your record) you were banned.

This thread is indicative of what kind of player you are on the server. You've been given multiple chances and still continue to troll (poorly) and RDM. He has no place on the server so far as I'm concerned, why he was allowed back on is beyond me.

17. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I give up haha denial is a sad thing especially when it's obvious but everyone is different I suppose...but please move your shenanigans onto the other thread because that is the most recent and what I have been looking at :p

18. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Woah whoever took my application for mod seriousley after this shit, blatantly obivous it was irrelevent, should've deleted it l.. Ninja please don't act tough either with the "#denied" do you use that on instagram too??...goodness guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.