Finished Titan Souls: Collectors Edition

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Qwesi, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

I originally bought a copy a few months ago and forgot that I had it, so I ended up buying another copy and with the realization I had two copies I thought I would give one away.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/297130/
    ^ Link to the game

All you have to do in order to enter the giveaway is write a sentence or two about your favorite childhood memory. If you have none, then just write about one of your favorite memories.

:_) Good luck

Giveaway will conclude on the 18th..

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

my favorite childhood memory was when i made a large bowl of spaghettti and ate it because i always wanted to eat a large bowl of spaghetti ever since 3rd grade science class

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

My favorite childhood memory is when I cried the first day of first grade because I had to use the bathroom and couldn't find it. Eventually a teacher found me in the hall and showed me. I was a whiny baby.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I had a favorite childhood memory, when I was 7 my family drove down from B.C to Disneyland, universal studios, san diego zoo, etc etc for 2 weeks. This was my favorite memory until I found out later in life that the only reason we went was because my dad was heading to Bosnia (1995), so they wanted to do the trip incase anything happened.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Back when @Drunk Dog and I were young I liked going to the science museum. I didn't know @Drunk Dog at the time, I just like tagging him.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

omgi love yuo

7. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

my mom used to drop me off to play with this older girl and she would leave me alone with her in this park and wave goodbye and drive away and then the older girl would turn to me and just put her hands around my neck and start choking the life out of me and i just really enjoyed that when i was a kid i ended up developing a crush for her

thanks for giveaway game looks fun

8. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

My Favorite Childhood memory was my 6th Channukah, because my grandmother gave me a gamecube and was happy to see how much I loved the gift she got me.

9. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I moved into my current house when I was 3. A few days later, the rain had created a massive mud puddle that totally engulfed a large portion of our 2acre yard. My brother had the bright idea to go play in it with me. Now, he convinced me to pretend that the mud was makeup and hair product and clothes (lol) so he could smother me with it and coat every inch of me in mud. He would not let me put any on him, he just got his hands dirty.
    The day ended with me hiding from my parents while he explained what happened. I was terrified of the punishment, thinking the worst...in reality, all that happened was we were hosed off in ice cold water off in the dry part of the yard.

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Favourite childhood memory...That's a hard one as I really don't remember much.

I guess it would have to be playing Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider and Spyro games on my PS1. I know I had a lot of fun doing so, wasting hours at a time trying to beat these games to 100% completion. It was a good time. A simpler time. 10/10 would do again.

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My favorite childhood memory involved me and my friend from 3rd grade playing with those old spiderman spray gloves on his birthday. Fun times. He was a major fan of spiderman back then and getting him the gifts caused a big mess at his place. Our parents had a good laugh. Even now he and I have a good laugh about this event if we run into each other. Even after 10+ years went by.

Looked like something similar to this, but a lot cheaper.

[​IMG]

12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

One of my favourite childhood memories is when my family and extended family all went together on a two week holiday! I was probably 14-15 at the time and it was really fun because there would have been close to 30 of us that went; about 10 of which were around my age and so we had a blast. We stayed at a resort that had half a dozen pools, some spas, tennis and basketball courts, this big jumping pillow thing, it's own minigolf course and arcade room, etc. We were also near a whole bunch of amusement parks and went around to all of them to go on the rides :)

13. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

@Qwesi
    Reminder, It is the 18th. Just reminding you based on the fact you said the giveaway would conclude today.

14. Favorite childhood memory: slaming my balls down on hard tile while jumping into a public pool.

15. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Flipping myself over my bike while trying to speed around a cul de sac and landing on my knees and sliding like a rockstar...tore open both my knees but was still a great time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

that hurt to read

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I did the same exact thing in 3rd grade omg
    EDIT: My favorite memory was playing with my ps1 and any other console I had at the time. Kinda what anna said. those games were the bomb

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Well i have alot :3
    My favorite memory was when i was in Pre-K. My uncle let me play on his lvl 60 Warlock on WoW (World of Warcraft) and i sold a really rare item and spend most of his gold on some useless weapon/food/armor in the auction place.

19. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

you're a monster

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

Update:

I'm having huge internet issues right now and with the little data I have trying to get all this shit done and stuff I'm really sorry.
    I've put in all the names up to this post that have entered and the winner is @Senpai Vesper
    Sorry about the delay and Vesper please private message me a link to your steam profile

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1