Thread title...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Elvis, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Ive been here for four years now. In those four years I have met wonderful people and disgusting people, and all in between. I have had beautiful times and horrible times here, but even through all that this place still felt like a "home" for me. This place has always been my go-to whenever I wanted and escape and knew I could be myself. It has been an amazing journey but I'm sad to say I'm leaving and don't have a plan on coming back. The tags arent in any particular order btw.

@Highwon Thank you for keeping SGM alive. You have done a lot of work over the last 6 years and I am really happy that its stuck around this long. You have been a blessing when it comes to helping me learn Javascript/LUA, and I really can not thank you enough.

@Slicck Thanks for picking me up back in 2016 man, you still have a special place in my heart as my first admin.

@Cupcake Mayhem Thanks for my "2nd" tenure here at SGM man. I really appreciate what youve done for me.

@Pacifist Thanks for putting in the good word for me man. Without you and how much you supported me, I wouldnt have gotten moderator. You are a great friend, and I hope we stay in touch. Youve done alot for this community and I know you will do a lot more.

@Kythol Im happy you were given a shot at admin. You have done a great job so far, and I hope you know that. It sucks that all your mods are leaving, but its not because of you. You have and will do great. Keep up the great work man.

Well, I guess thats it.

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kyuu

Kyuu The True Trap of SGM VIP

I LOVE YOU (even we didn't talk all of much) BUT I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. Take care man, and I hope we cross paths again someday :)

5. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Cya later dude, thank you again for training me a couple times. It's been fun getting to know you more and be able to play TTT a bunch. You did good as a moderator, it sucks to see you had to step down. I'll catch you on the flip side :D

6. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Always a good dude in game, best of luck in your future endeavors! <3

7. Hashira

Hashira VIP

[​IMG]
    i chose hte largest i could find. ill miss you buddy.

8. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Good wind my man

9. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Take care out there.

10. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Have fun. Hope you learned a lot during your tenure

11. Damn, so many mods that name's I remember when I first joined, almost all of them resigned. Well, F to you elvis.