Those 'valid' reports

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by CorallocinB, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Man, you learn a lot of lessons in camp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

you guys just really like triggering each other lol

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

I feel your pain @wink.. My real name is Peach... Not even joking, my parents are hippies.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Anything is harassment when you're targetting someone, and I've said numerous times I only care about one word. Call me a pathetic nolife with no friends and idgaf.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Whether it's from a group of people or one person, if you really have to go to the trouble of filing out a report over being called 'poo', something you'd hear your average toddler say, then the internet is really not the place to socialize.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

xpoo is a strong insult

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

He also learned to never bend over to pick up the soap at camp.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Yo what happened to "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me". Does the community have to contribute to the problem of everyone being so god damn weak? Everybody gets made fun of, get the fuck over it. @XpropIayer, How many times have you told me you wished I got banned with @Sir Clutch and the others (Rip the tag). I don't take that as harassment, just you trying to either be funny or a dick. I am not going to cry about it. Being called "Xpoo", is just like me being called "Walker Texas Ranger", It's annoying but Idgaf, I ignore it or move on. Grow up kid

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hell yeah walker Texas ranger

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

You are bullshitting yourself, and you know it. You would do anything to bend the rules to your favor and have a major fucking panic attack if things don't go your way until someone gets tired of it and agrees with you.
    Xpoo doesn't offend you, of course it doesn't. Its what 4 year olds say to each other when they don't get their way. This isn't about someone hurting your feelings or being targeted, this is about how far you can pull this shit and have staff cover your ass.

To MOST of the staff who thought those reports should be valid, this shit needs changing, because this is a new low. I don't know want to hear any excuses about it, there is something wrong here, and it needs to be fixed. I KNOW you looked at those reports and rolled your eyes at the prospect of it, even some of you saying that its a bullshit report. The moment you start doubting the efficiency of certain rules, I think its time to take a good look at them and wondering, "are we making the right move?", "Is this the best we could do?"

Let us take a look into the INCREDIBLY obvious signs with @Koishi report.

[​IMG]

So its alright calling Koi a fucking retard, mocking her with pictures of memes and calling her a dumbass in the report and take no repercussions from the fact, but xpoo is taking to too far? Are you fucking shitting me with this?

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. .shirt

.shirt VIP

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Guys xpro is just a sensitive little fruit leave the chicken boy alone

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Guess I'm either allowed to be offended by everything or nothing. No such thing as a middle ground with this logic.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  14. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Sure you're allowed, its just that it seems like such a trivial and childish thing.

You haven't really explained the bad history behind the name and why you didn't like to be called it.

Look at this with an open mind, if someone says they dont like being called mean, and its the only word that offends them, everyone will think they're a dumbass with thin skin.

Now, if that same person has a specific, valid reason that for not wanting to be called that name, that he INFORMS these people about, then they might change their mind and have some understanding.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Taking this out of context. If something to said to you and you don't find it offensive in any way, that's good, you shrug it off and go about your day. If something bothers you, and I mean really bother you, then it's okay to step up and say something, get help if need be. My grandfather was once called a 'wetback' and I'll just leave it that he resolved the issue on his own terms. But there is such a thing as overreacting. We don't understand the reason behind being called 'that name', and you never really brought up why. You don't have to explain the reason if you don't want to. It's just the fact you went out of your way to make reports against multiple people WITHOUT the explanation why it offends you, and it's over literally the first 'bad word' that can be said from a little child.

16. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

You arent understanding, are you. If you talk shit to other people and call them "offensive" names, then why is it when some people bite back, its now "offensive" and "harrassment" and that they should be punished?

Treat people, how you want to be treated.

• Winner Winner x 9
  17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I can't really explain why the word offends me more than others since it involves information that could lead to me getting doxxed easier (Been doxxed twice on SGM already, don't feel like adding to that number) so I'm working on dealing with it. Many people seem to think I'm just trolling and thats fine, it does seem like something I'd do. But I've talked with trustworthy administration and given them more details and I know several back me up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Lets look at @Gonco we call each other every name under the book because memes and hilarity. This isn't about people talking crap, its about using one word. If I said something to anyone and they said whoa, too far, please don't I'd happily not use that. So if Gonco for example said he doesn't want to be called a failed moderator (cough) I'd listen, but I'm still going to call him every other name possible, and he can do the same to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

You call people retarded and shit but now you are throwing a massive tantrum because you got called "poo"

???

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

• User was warned for this post.
    Yo Xpro to help @Guardia 's statement there is a very wise saying
    "Don't dish it out if you cant take it back in"

I realize it must be hard for you, Growing up with enabling parents that just let you be the little brat you are, but this community is only a touch of the real world, Might aswell practice before you get to the real thing

• Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.