Those that weather the storm are the great ones.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hingle, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Some obligatory thread music

Hey guys, TheRealHingle here, some of you may have heard of me. I figured since I was recently promoted to admin this would be a good time to remake an introduction since the last time I made one of these was a long time ago, and a lot of you guys don't really know me that well. This may be a little bit bland because I've never made a real introduction so bare with me.

So a little about my time here, I joined the servers and the forums back in 2015 with my crew at the time, and we were just messing around on the servers. After a while I decided to to seriously join the community and applied for staff. After a few weeks of having my app open I was accepted to #TeamCoCoFTW. I had a lot of fun my first time as moderator and eventually found myself on #TeamTurtle under @Salisian. I learned a lot during my time on his team, but due to some complications I had to resign for the summer. After I had everything sorted out I decided to come back to the staff team and was picked back up by Salisian. I stayed on his team for a couple months until I was transferred to the #MemeTeam. Eventually, that team was disassembled due to the admin resigning and some changes to the staff team, so I had to find a new admin and found myself on @Muffin's team. During this time I had a lot of other things going on, and I had been a staff member for a while and honestly was getting bored with Gmod. I was eventually demoted in January of 2016 due to inactivity, and at that time I figured I was done with being staff because TTT had really lost my interest. I had never really left the community, but I began playing other games, and doing different things as well as working on my college degree. Fast forward to January of this year, I was playing TTT here and there, but hadn't really considered coming back to the staff team. However, when I saw that most of the staff team had left, I figured I would see if I could help out, and here we are now.

That has been my journey here at SGM, and I've had a lot of great times in this community, with a lot of great people, and hopefully will have many more great times, and get to meet some more great people.

If anyone ever needs anything, or wants to chat you can feel free to hit me up on steam, the forums, or on TS.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. That is an interesting story thanks for sharing dude.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

God, you are just unbearable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

HI. BYE. CONGRATS. It was so not surprising, when I saw you as an admin I was like Pshh saw that coming.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald