Denied Thorax♠'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by food, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. food

food VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    thorax
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:191876354
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not really sure how to respond to this other than "I wasn't ghosting." I legitimately don't know how anything I did was ghosting, I was pretty much just playing the game.
    I've seen enough people get banned to know that hacking and ghosting are serious offenses, and those people have done it enough to get permabanned from other servers. I've never used hacks, I think that cheating is unethical in ttt because it ruins the fun of the game...I could go on but the main point is, I don't cheat.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It's a little hard for me to provide evidence when I was banned for something I didn't do. @ThatAintFalco is the mod who banned me, so hopefully he has some evidence. If he does, I would like to see it and analyze it before I'm appealed/denied.
    I want to make this VERY clear to staff; Falco does not like me. I wouldn't care, normally, but the reason I bring that up is because he has been going overboard on me and other individuals with punishments, and he's shown favoritism to people before. The number of reports/appeals against him are pretty alarming.
    With that said, I would prefer it if an
    admin or someone else looked over this instead of him. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

tagging @ThatAintFalco who banned you for ghosting 2nd please wait for his response

3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey, I’ve seen this and will reply soon.

4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Alrighty so when we were both in game, Indy had mentioned that someone ghosted to him and so I asked him for a screenshot which is shown below.
    [​IMG]
    It shows you and someone else ghosting to you while you were alive. TheLegend27 was already banned by me for ghosting, which was originally what Indy intended to show me. When I recieved this, I noticed that you pmed him telling him to buy a radar which falls under ghosting. The reason why it's considered that is because you're providing round-related information that can affect gameplay which in this case, you told him to buy a radar which can influence gameplay, because it would give him a significant advantage. Also I want to point out you accusing me of showing favoritism. I do not hate you at all, and I do not hold grudges towards anyone in the community. Yes I have made a couple mistakes when it comes to reports, but that is usually taught as a learning experience for me as the moderator being reported. I seemed to be acting a little harsher towards you because you don't get along with people very well sometimes and you tend to get very aggressive and toxic towards players which is never allowed here.
    I also wanna mention that you've been banned before for ghosting and this is your 2nd offense, which is now globalized across all servers. Since you didn't seem to learn from the first ghosting ban, I will be denying this appeal and locking it. Thanks for appealing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.