This one is for mods, admins, and lead admins

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ryan, May 4, 2018.

1. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Welcome to if you banned a inno (if you cant tell this is a shit post)
    Just say some random shit

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

lol, what's the point you're trying to get here?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

so how many times, as humans, have you made a mistake?

4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I make mistakes every day of my life. Like clicking on this thread for example.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

This is meant as a joke. No need to respond to it

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

so you just wanted to shit post a thread and not have other shit posts on it?

you dumb or something

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

If you wish to respond with it you can. All I said was their is no need to waste people time responding to it if they wish to.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

@DieKasta>HelixSpiral once banned me from shoutbox when he meant to ban someone else (on mobile) and now he's demoted. Dumb thread

10. Sometimes I accidentally type in "!ban *"

That doesn't end well. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

oh nice

12. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Keep in mind everyone this is just a joke thread I already know its a shit post one

13. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i mean, you couldve at least put more effort into this shit thread

it makes it look like youre being serious and the joke about this thread is a shitty one

maybe you couldve at least put it like "HEY SATFF HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU WRONGFULLY BAN??//? I GOT 69 BANS BECOZ OF YOU <insert 20 pages of essays here>" or not make a shitpost thread at all because no one fucking cares

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  14. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

"Hey guys everyone hates this thread so its a joke thread now" (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

If we're counting bans that were mistypes of wrong Steam ID, lapses of judgement, or just mistakes with the rules, I'd prolly put my number in the forties. 45 seems like a fair number. The old RDM manager was super-duper easy to ban the wrong steam-ID with.

16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This is not a joke. I am not sure why everyone on this thread is taking this like a joke and I'm seriously appalled. For instance, this is not a shitpost. This person has taken time out of his day with general concern about the community to ask us staff the questions that are really hard hitting. With that being said, I have a counter question: How long have you been working with the government ryan_games15? I see through that skin, you are a government spy! In fact I bet you that this entire thread was created by the government to somehow get inside our brains and turn them to mush. Here we are trying to think of something witty to type up here but in reality it is all just a distraction to keep us preoccupied while they infiltrate our minds. How many people have you done this too ryan? How many gaming community's have you infected with your government mind control destruction rays? It actually blows my mind that you would have the gull to even attempt something like this on our forums. I'm pushing for anti-ryan_games15 mind control software to be installed on our servers so that you can't get to us. @Opalium will figure out the details because he really likes computers, I mean he has to after reading my post and seeing my warnings.

It actually amazes me that I am the first one to really figure out and be able to articulate this point so well. So many people in the community are so quick to judge that they often make critical mistakes in judging someone's character. Really is a sickness, but not I. I see through this little ruse. The media would have us all believe that everything is fine while they suck the life blood out of our minds and distract us from the shadow wars that are taking place on our countries' soil. The masses are gathering and infiltrating not only the minds of those that have not been enlightened but also the minds of those who will not submit so easily. The lizard army is rising people. This is not just some joke anymore ok, this is real life. This community is seriously in a state of emergency beyond imagine. We will not fall though, we wont let those damn lizards take over our ttt and our deathrun (ok maybe they can have deathrun) servers because we care about this ok. We will not be fodder for your shadow wars ryan_games15. It is unspeakable that you would come to these forums and do what you have done to try to get inside our heads and turn us against one another.

Staff usually are pretty good at getting the correct people banned, obviously sometimes the wrong people get banned and those bans usually fall through the cracks, or so that is what the government would have you believe. In fact it is all just a massive conspiracy to get inside the mind of many regulars. They want you guys to be against us so that they may bring you into their fold much easier than us who are so very enlightened to not be pawns to their game. It is a sick fact that so many of the community are against us because the government is turning the water black and brown from coal mining. You can't see it because it is right in front of your eyes. The people who run this community aren't lizards unlike those other ttt servers. We offer a lizard free experience for those who do not enjoy being a lizard. I think that TTT is the best server because we don't just go banning people for no reason, usually we have a reason. Are we right all the time? No because that would make us lizards.

To answer the question, probably 3.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

They really need to make a shitpost area

18. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

That's why we have offtopic but if you are smart/subtle enough then you can shitpost anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

what

20. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

So we saying stupid shit we have done before? Once on an old server I was staff on like a couple years ago, I had a bind that basically slapped the whole server as a fun round type deal. Once in the middle of a round I accidentally pressed it and ended up slapping everyone.

It was on rooftops. But most of the people there were regs and other staff and didn't give a shit and we all just laughed it out. GG no ree.