This meme is still stale

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Machinekiller00, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I was told by some people that I should make an introduction. I thought it would be nice but I haven't gotten around to it until now.

So I'm sure some of you already know me but for those who don't exactly know who I am. I'm machinekiller00 and I've always gone by that name on the forums. I've been around in the community for over 3 years now and It's crazy to believe it's been such a long time. I first joined the forums and servers when I was only 15 years old and now here I am at the age of 19. It's weird to think but sttt or sgm has been apart of my life for some time now. I haven't exactly been here since the start but I've been here long enough to see so many different generations of players and staff. The community changes a lot but it somehow always has that special feel to it. There's always something that just pulled me back and despite many times taking a break from the community I always found myself returning.

I'm making this intro because I'm sure a lot of you know that I was permanently banned from the community for about 9 months. I'm not here to really talk about what happened but if you really want to know what happened and everything then pm me because this isn't the place for this. Anyways I was permanently banned on 1/11 and since then I've gotten a lot of time to think about my decisions. I can't exactly say I made the best decisions that day because I ended up getting banned and for good reasons. I personally felt really disappointed in myself because I knew that I was better than that. As an ex staff member and a long time community member I feel like I let a lot of people down . Being around here for so long then suddenly having to adjust to not being around was pretty tough. So I apologize for the way I portrayed myself back then and I hope that we can put that all behind us.

I come back here today ( or technically 3 days ago) because as you can see I am unbanned now. I was given the lucky chance to come back from a permanent ban which could of easily stayed. I'd like to thank all the people who made that possible. I return here to this community in hopes to go back to what really made this place enjoyable for me. Which is being able to socialize and hang out with all my friends. I'm glad to see a lot of old faces and as always I'm glad to see some new faces. If you want to add me on steam then feel free to. I'm sometimes down to play games or just chat on steam/teamspeak. I'm really glad to get another chance at this and I can't wait for all the new adventures. Also it's really late so I apologize if this intro is sloppy.

And as always, don't let your memes be dreams ✿

[​IMG]

• Friendly x 29
    • Winner x 10
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Welcome back bud (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Good to see you again :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

I'm so happy to see that you're back, love you!! Play gmod with me sometime, nerd.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

It's great to have you back man, for reals.

Love you hehe.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Welcome back man. Good to see an oldie come back. :sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

lets play human fall flat

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Welcome back, I missed you. :blackalien:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

the brother returns

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

welcome back from the depths of hell

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Welcome back :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I hope you still have my bind :love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. welcome back.!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Machine I missed you so much :cry::love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

:3

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

It's a pleasure to have you back. :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Machine! I've missed you man, I'm so happy to see that you're back ^^ (Idk if you remember who I am or not lol)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Seriously welcome back machine. I've said this multiple times and It will never be not true: You are one of my heros. Back in 2015 I spent my whole time as a moderator trying to fit in and you made that so much easier. When I came back in 2016 you were always there to talk to me, and I always enjoyed that you would join channels I was in just to speak to me. You were the first person to ever do that for me. For that you've gained my respect, and I've been quietly protesting your ban for the past 9 months.

welcome back machmeme ayy lmao
    :blackalien:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Salem

Salem VIP

glad to have you back Mr. Meme <3 love ya bud

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Not may make it back from the depths of Tartarus.

Welcome back my good lad.

• Funny Funny x 1