|.;.|ThIr13en|.;.| (STEAM_0:0:14646242)

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by sephr, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sephr

sephr Member

Edit: Nvm, the mod on at the time, TimmonZ, explained that they will handle it. Thank you for the responsive staff and great server :)

The original post was that Thirteen false KOSed me ("sephr is a traitor") on East 1 and suicided (without hitting enter, so it would only show on his body), and then left. A detective (Onison2 STEAM_0:1:29197800) then followed the false KOS after finding Thirteen's corpse.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well, if his KOS was carried out, then it is the same as RDM and leave. Who was the staff member that told you this and could you please follow the proper format?

3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

It was a false Kos and it does not matter if you can't get the !report filled or not, staff should still deal with it. Report or not it is still rdm

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If you have any solid evidence of him falsely KOSing you as in screenshots of chat, or a video of a verbal KOS called, then this report can be handled thoroughly. If not, this is a case of word vs word can cannot be dealt with.

@thir13en may admit to this or give his side of the story.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

He could also have witnesses. Such as the staff member that was online.

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Did you check to find out if maybe he was a T?

7. sephr

sephr Member

@Carned Yes, I was a T, but I didn't do anything yet that round and people on at the time can vouch for me.

8. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I think he was referring to @thir13en but please correct me if I am wrong, Carned.

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I was, but if they were both T's its RDM anyway.

10. xTimmonZ

xTimmonZ If I'm a traitor, you're a victim. VIP

This was RDM & Leave and was dealt with properly. The user |.;.|ThIr13en|.;.| (STEAM_0:0:14646242) was banned for RDM & Leave shortly after I got back from being AFK for ~5minutes. Two reports on were made on the forums during this time period, and I handled them properly in game right when these threads were being created on the forums to report them.

TLDR: Nothing to see here. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.