There are no more tacos

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by NONTU, Nov 16, 2015.

1. NONTU

NONTU EL muy guapo! VIP

Hello everyone, I was very happy being a mod for this short time and be very fortunate to be part of this wonderful team #TeamAlliance but things did not go as I wanted.

I was called to a job that previously had been searching for a while so I said I was fine may be time to work and be in this great community and do my hours as moderator but no, the job calls me change shifts every so often that I hardly have free time for me and my social life, Of course I'm going to enter occasionally to go to greet everyone and play a bit but that's all, not like before was more than 5 hours daily lol.

I am sad to know that many were counting on me to be a great moderator but I swear I will come back and start from the beginning to do a good job when everything is calm and manageable for me.

thank you very much @Steven | SP for giving me the opportunity to be mod, have a good time together in TS you are so OP.

@Guilty @DerpyKyogre64 @Pandora @Grazedd @Pods @Senko @C.A.Anna @Gods_Prayer @Machinekiller00 @Pacifist @Zavil @Old Fox @Rose Funera1 @Arcanius @coolmaxamillion @Drunk Dog @Exactly @Krys @Noctorious @Pleb @Rek

and all others who were very good to me thank you very much for being wonderful people, helping me and having a great time with you, keep it up and see you later :)

there are no more tacos.... for now

• Friendly Friendly x 12
  2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Thanks Nontu for your hardwork and dedication to the staff team. I hope that everything works out for you in your life, and I hope you are able to accomplish everything which you told me about.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

It was pretty fun hanging out with you on teamspeak, take care buddy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

It's unfortunate that we did not get to associate much while you were on the staff team. Hopefully, we'll be able to change that once you return.

For now, safe journeys!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rek

Rek Ø

Thanks for everything NONTU! Was a blessing training you and it's hard to see you go!

Te diverte.
    acuerdete de meh

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. See you Nontu ;-;
    I still remember the Vip tag and the AoT profile pic (I wonder if you still use it)
    Great times on Vanilla with you
    Edit: One of my favorite quotes "Usted es libre de hacer lo que desee. Aunque usted no está libre de los efectos de sus acciones"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Tschüss mein freund. It was good to see you stay for as long as you did. I hope the best for you and I hope you do well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Sad to see you go, friend. Can't wait for you to come back soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Take care bud.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

It's sad to see you go Nontu, I remember playing with you on the servers back when we were both still regulars. You are a good person and wish we spoken more (+ I'd get to speak spanish sometimes with you which is a blast :ROFLMAO:) You were only here for a short time, but I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you do well :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I never talked to you but if Steven picked you up you must've been cool right? (jk).

Sad to see you go though, cya around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Aw NOOOO! This can't be. :(
    Nontu you were a great moderator and it was fun staffing with you at times. :p I remember all those memories we shared on Vanilla together. Those were the times. :)
    Good luck with your new job and everything man! :D I hope to see a return. Hehe.

~Your Pal, Exactly

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  13. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You will still be my oldest friend on here, and I'm looking forward to the days where we get to play around on Vanilla again! Best of luck and see you around mate!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Cuidate mucho mi amigo que tambien es de mi pais! Taco Buddies forever! Glad I got to train you as a Trial and I look forward to your return if you ever plan on coming back to the team! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Take care Nontu and good luck to your future endeavors :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're one of a kind :turtle: goodluck bud

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ahhh Nontu. It is sad to see you going but again you have very good reasons for doing so. Regardless we are going to miss you. I hope that we can see you back here once things have sorted themselves out!! Even if we don't see you back on the staff team I hope to see you are on vanilla from time to time! ^_^

Good luck with everything Nontu!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

You're not fully leaving, and one day you will probably return to the staff team and help make this place better for future generations, so I'm, in a way, happy while reading this post. Goodluck, Nontu!