Denied TheBomb's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by TheBomb, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBomb

TheBomb New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheCoolKid
    Your Steam ID:
    steamid STEAM_0:1:124361859
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned, because I want another chance it's my fav server, and i'll never do it again!! I promise, and I don't want to be banned because I have nothing to do over the weekend. PLEASE this first time I do this appeal, and can you give me another chance?! PLEASE I HAE NOTHING TO DO IT'S MY FAV SERVER!! and one last thing this mabey will not do anything, but i'm just askingfor another chance, Thank you!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Emtech2 for "MicSpam (3rd)". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient.

3. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

• This user was warned for posting on appeals they are not involved in.
    I would just like to add that I have seen you scream in your mic when you die a few times in my experiences playing with you.Most of the times you have been told to stop by somebody else and you stop,but you still end up doing it at another time.Sorry if I'm not allowed to post on a ban appeal I just wanted to say a few experiences with playing with him and I will take my warning.

4. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello TheBomb/TheCoolKid,
    Today on DR you were banned for Mic Spam. In 1 week you have been banned 3 times for mic spam, 2 of those times were today. During this play session you were warned to not scream, then you were gagged 2 more times. After the 2 gags you screamed into your mic again and you were banned.
    During this time I messaged Kenny and he gave me discretion to ban you for 5 days.

In 88 hours of playtime you have 38 gags. Due to this it is obvious if I unban you, you are not going to stop mic spamming. You will have to wait out your ban time. When you come back hopefully you have learned your lesson.
    [​IMG]
    We explained to you that what you were doing is mic spam and you still did not stop.
    With your extensive history of gags and bans I will not I will not be accepting your appeal.
    Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.