The STARS of SeriousTTT

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Krys, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

• Like Like x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Also, you might want to remove Ahpux from the list now Krys. Considering the nature of what he's done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

What has he done?

4. CMDRsprinkles

5. Dexter

You don't have any playthroughs of TTT? I'd thought you have quite a bit seeing how hilarious you are :p

6. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

I'd like to add you guys, but you don't even give me a channel link!

Giygas one of videos said you were going to make a new channel, one year ago lol.

Dubber what kind of playthroughs? I try and keep my videos to 5 mins absolute max, as 300 mb is a bitch to upload with my 2mb/s or w/e internet.

7. he was talking about @CMDRsprinkles

8. Yes lol.

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

10. ZeRo

Event, I've watched your videos, but I never subscribed to you. lol, I'll give a subscription now.

11. Krys

Very nice Event. I've had a few rounds like that and it's a big reason I don't turn off Detective in F1.

12. Dexter

1. Had a similar time with 'Sneaking better than Traitors', I basically tracked down ANYONE I found somewhat suspicious, without being noticed, and killed off any Traitors I could, I got about 5 but died because of no Ds left.

2. Do you use a Capture Card to record? Or are there commands you enable in console to do it?

13. I would like to make a youtube channel but its really difficult juggling that with everything else.

14. Download fraps or bandicam OR just buy a capture card if u want to

15. Why not both? *mexican music plays*

16. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

17. Krys

I use OBS https://obsproject.com/

Change the Encoding settings to at least 3000 max bitrate (kb/s) and you may want to bump up the audio as well.
    I run with 6000 kb/s video and audio MP3 192 bitrate. At these settings a 5 min video becomes 300 mb.

1680 x 1050 resolution and YouTube makes it 720p. When I move I'll switch to using my TV as a monitor and get some 1080p going.

18. How to do push talk ?

19. Krys

Settings -> Audio

Use Push-to-talk. I set mine to Shift so it picks up traitor chat, and Num 6 which is also on my mouse (Razer Hex) which is global voice.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  20. ZeRo

Wouldn't x suffice for the global chat?