Denied THE SIDEWALK's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kurta, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    THE SIDEWALK
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:190598701
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well 8 have had another ban apppel for the same reason my internet it not becuase i couldnt play becuase of my ping it was internet just sometimes does now want to work​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have non as i ik i did RDM and i willl be more than happy to server a slay​

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Tagging @Graze to notify them about your appeal. Please chill while they collect their evidence to respond appropriately.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Heya mate, I banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd. I'll respond when I can.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Heya mate, I apologize for the delay in getting this response up. I banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd offense four days ago for leaving with a slay on you that I had issued. In the below evidence you can see the leaving with a slay as well as the damages in question that got you slain to begin with. You had pushed forcie off the roof with a riot shield which caused him to die after the fall, which is unfortunately RDM. Due to this, I placed a slay on you, which you then proceeded to leave the server with right after the map had changed.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Since this is your 3rd overall offense of RDM and Leave, and you have been shown leniency with appeals in the past, I have decided to let this ban sit for the remainder of the duration. You may have internet issues, and I totally understand that, but you need to fix those and put a priority on fixing them in order for issues like this to not happen again in the future, or you need to make contact with staff ahead of time that you have poor internet and request for them to give you a little bit of extra time to reconnect in case you leave with a slay. On top of this, I suggest playing safer overall in order to avoid slays in the first place, as situations like the one involved in this report are needless, and you don't need to be playing like this on the servers.

Regardless, I hope you figure out your internet issues sometime soon, and I hope to see you on any of the other servers you are not currently banned on. Have a good day mate!

Appeal Denied.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.