The Pets of Serious TTT!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Teapot, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Hello all!
    I'm curious to see all your pets that you guys own. (Not trying to make this sound creepy lol)

I've had goldfish when I was young but recently we adopted a 3 month year old Boston Terrier named Jam and I have been happy ever since we got her lmao.

IMG_4763.JPG

She pretty viscous when you try and play with her toys and such and she reminds me of a derpy cartoon character because of dem eyes and dat expression on her face. Haha

So yeah that's my dog Jam and I want to know what pets you guys have. You can post a picture or video down below of your guy's pets in action. Have fun with this thread! :p

EDIT: Wow I just realized how I used a potatoe to get all of my footage lmao

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Here is a picture of my dog. Would take a more recent picture but I'm too lazy atm and this three month old picture will suffice since nothing really changed.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I would take a Picture of my Hedgehog but she likes to spike me when shes awakened.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

THATS NOT MY FOOT OK?

Edit: What the hell.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I have 2 cats and their names are Merlot and Bow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Merlot is 8 years old and he is very lazy but he like to cuddle and be loved when he come to you.
    Bow looks cute on the outside but he is a mother fucker. He will attack your hands and feet if you get in his way or when he feels like it. Although he is nice sometimes and like to play ball.
    Bow is 1 year old

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Grumpy cat don't give a damn

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

i found a picture of one of them, don't know where pictures of the other are (if any)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. That's slavery
    A dog owning a dog is not rightoues dude

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

i'm no more a dog as you are "new"

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I am very new
    I mean I'm not used or old

• Old Old x 2
  12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Well, many of you know, I love bunnies and have had two of my own. My first bunny, Theodore, I had for 3 years. I got him when he was 8 weeks old. He was a black bunny that ended up growing out white and fawn markings on his face and back. Unfortunately in August we had to put him down due to health problems. After 2 weeks of intense nursing that I had to perform on him when he wasn't at the vet, there was nothing more that could be done and so the hard decision had to be made. Sad I know but it was for the best. Theo used to think he was a dog and would play fetch with us and enjoyed going on walks. (Yes, you can get bunny leashes and take them on walks)

Warning: some of these pictures are pretty big. Sorry!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now my newest addition to the family is my little bunny Ellie. A few of you know of her but not many of you have seen here. Now I have the chance for all of you to meet her! She is a sooty fawn mini lop, the sooty just referring to her many grey markings. We got her this year when she was 8 weeks old. Ellie on the other hand thinks she is a cat. She loves high places and will jump onto anything, She also loves to curl up on my lap when I am working at my desk.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These were/are my babies. If anyone wants some more fire snaps of my lil baby Ellie feel free to ask me for my snapchat! I will happily add you and send videos of her and picture of her being cute and adorable.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Kinda obvious that I love all dogs, especially smoll dogs which is why I love mine to death:love:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

I'll get you one for Christmas ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

very large cat pics incoming
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Here are my dogs. Images may be a little big.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]

These are my d o g s.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I nominate @CDriscoll to post his dogs, pls for my poor heart.

Our dogs were siblings, both abused by their owner whom gave them to us for free because they were going to kill them anyway (sad but true).
    We named them Tod and Copper after the movie Fox & The Hound, as they were inseparable and they got into SO much trouble together... You can imagine their personalities are extremely different from each other, but both are extremely cuddly and sweet to people they know :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They are Mutts, their dad was a German Shepard, and their mom is unknown, but we are assuming some type of miniature dog as they are clearly not big dogs.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'll post them when I get home. They just went to the groomers so they're all puffy and awesome!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

SO FUCKING CUTE!!! *SCREAMS*

• Agree Agree x 1