Denied The legend's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The legend, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The legend

The legend Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Legend
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65609508
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is my boyfriends account he lets me use his account, so last weekend when I came over I was playing TTT, for few hours I was on the [CM] trouble in terrorist town:VANILLA when someone RDM me and some other guy I dont know if you can check on the system what we say if you can you will see and the name of the guy was duko we told the admin that was on he didnt do anything and the guy kept killing people when we were innocent and he was innocent for no reason I went to another server and came back,and was talking to the admin telling him that duko killed me and the admin did nothing and he asked who the admin was and i didnt know so we just dropped it as I was playing I was talking on the mic at some point I was the detective and I saw some guy killing an innocent man and because I bought a signal thing so you can see who is alive and who isnt and the number I thought he was a traitor so I killed him and he was a traitor. then this guy starts sending the admin messages saying I rdm him when I didnt the guy that was a proven traitor starts abusing me saying I was an idiot and blablabla. I handled it well until loads of other people start saying I rdm then or killed them when I didnt they were making up and I got slayed 4/5 or even more rounds and I didnt do anything. after that people were most of them abusing me I couldnt take it anymore as I am a sensitive and stressed person and did the same but not really. after this next round when I was playing after many slays for no reason someone rdm me right after the game started and the admin was laughing and other people were saying I SHOT THEM but I DIDNT and after this the admin banned me for 15 minutes and then I thought I was going to report him but I didnt today I was playing again and it says banned from the server. The guy was abusing me, the staff was abusing his powers and I didnt do anything. Its not fair. and someone called L'Athée|Deagle OP many times shot people when he was innocent and they were innocent and some other people rdm people and the admin didnt do anything.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have prooves but it wouldnt allow me to send it said it was too long but if you give me an email I can send it to you. thank you​

2. The legend

The legend Member

Some Rabbett: Susan
    Some Rabbett: i like your caligrophy
    [CM] Rhys: Help!
    Frogmau5: [CM] Rhys is a Traitor!
    [CM] Rhys: No.
    TTT: [CM] Rhys found the body of [CM:M] IsaRat. He was innocent.
    Some Rabbett: Yes.
    Frogmau5: Nobody is a Traitor!
    Frogmau5: Nobody is a Traitor!
    Some Rabbett: ceebs
    Frogmau5: Yes.
    TTT: [CM] mhager192 found the body of Joseph Graham. He was innocent.
    TTT: L'Athée|Deagle OP found the body of Lychogro. He was innocent.
    L'Athée|Deagle OP called a Detective to the body of Lychogro!
    TTT: doruukokmann found the body of L'Athée|Deagle OP. He was innocent.

3. The legend

The legend Member

doruukokmann: skeletal dude
    doruukokmann: charred burnt body
    TTT: Captain Bravado found the body of Meshaneenov. He was innocent.
    TTT: Jyse the Truckfighter found the body of Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori. He was innocent.
    Warning: Unhandled usermessage 'slam_warn'
    [CM] mhager192: Nobody is a Traitor!
    Join our Family! Put [CM:M] in your name and join our forums- !member
    [RDM Manager] You died! Open the report menu using the !report command.
    [CM] Rhys: I'm with Some Rabbett.
    [CM] Rhys: Yes.
    (TEAM) Prince Dinar: hai
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Frogmau5: wtf mesh u shot me
    TTT: Tom from Autoglass found the body of The legend. He was innocent.
    Tom from Autoglass called a Detective to the body of The legend!
    [CM] mhager192: Yes.
    [CM] mhager192: I see [CM] Rhys.
    TTT: Jyse the Truckfighter found the body of Susan. He was innocent.
    doruukokmann: mog
    Some Rabbett: Yes.
    Some Rabbett: Geek_Helix acts suspicious.
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Bobajob93. He was innocent.
    Some Rabbett: No.

4. The legend

The legend Member

TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Frogmau5. He was innocent.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM:M] IsaRat: Holy shit, Rhys just placed two tripwires, among 3 inno, and they didnt even notice
    TTT: Durandil found the body of jensoman. He was a Traitor!
    TTT: Durandil confirmed the death of Lachlan.
    TTT: Durandil confirmed the death of doruukokmann.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: haha
    TTT: Durandil found the body of Jyse the Truckfighter. He was innocent.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM:M] IsaRat: He is GOD!
    TTT: [CM] Rhys found the body of [CM] mhager192. He was innocent.
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Captain Bravado. He was a Traitor!
    TTT: Some Rabbett confirmed the death of Strawberry.
    TTT: Durandil found the body of doruukokmann. He was innocent.
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Strawberry. He was a Detective.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: He is PHOCK.

5. The legend

The legend Member

TTT: ArrenMog found the body of Geek_Helix. He was a Traitor!
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Tom from Autoglass. He was a Traitor!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: I am the new Siilis.
    TTT: Siilis found the body of [FR] ♫ MGdragon ♂. He was a Detective.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: gonna be exciting round
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: I mean the title
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Durandil. He was innocent.
    TTT: The Traitors have won!
    Round state: 4
    TTT: Let's look at the round report for 30 seconds.

6. The legend

The legend Member

*** Damage log:
    00:18.51 - DMG: Geek_Helix [traitor] damaged [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent] for 332 dmg
    00:18.51 - KILL: Geek_Helix [traitor] killed [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent]
    00:43.32 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 15 dmg
    00:43.40 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 15 dmg
    00:43.78 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [traitor] damaged [CM:M] IsaRat [innocent] for 50 dmg
    00:43.95 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 41 dmg
    00:44.04 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 8 dmg
    00:44.19 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 8 dmg
    00:44.35 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 8 dmg
    00:44.67 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Lychogro [innocent] for 15 dmg
    00:44.67 - KILL: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] killed Lychogro [innocent]
    00:44.90 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [traitor] damaged [CM:M] IsaRat [innocent] for 2000 dmg
    00:44.90 - KILL: [CM] Rhys [traitor] killed [CM:M] IsaRat [innocent]
    01:04.40 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:04.59 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:04.59 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:04.59 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:04.98 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg

7. The legend

The legend Member

01:04.98 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:05.37 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:05.57 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:05.57 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:05.76 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:05.76 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:06.15 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:06.73 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:08.88 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:09.08 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:09.08 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:09.08 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:09.27 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:09.27 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:09.66 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:09.66 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:09.66 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:09.66 - KILL: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] killed Joseph Graham [innocent]

8. The legend

The legend Member

01:14.92 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged [CM] mhager192 [innocent] for 3 dmg
    01:16.70 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged L'Athée|Deagle OP [innocent] for 250 dmg
    01:16.70 - KILL: Siilis [traitor] killed L'Athée|Deagle OP [innocent]
    01:20.77 - DMG: Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] damaged [CM] mhager192 [innocent] for 4 dmg
    01:47.73 - SAMPLE: Some Rabbett retrieved DNA of Tom from Autoglass from corpse of Lychogro
    01:48.93 - SAMPLE: [FR] ♫ MGdragon ♂ retrieved DNA of Tom from Autoglass from corpse of Lychogro
    01:49.86 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged Meshaneenov [innocent] for 60 dmg
    01:53.41 - DMG: Meshaneenov [innocent] damaged Frogmau5 [innocent] for 50 dmg
    01:54.03 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged Frogmau5 [innocent] for 40 dmg
    01:54.84 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged Frogmau5 [innocent] for 51 dmg
    01:54.84 - KILL: jensoman [traitor] killed Frogmau5 [innocent]
    01:55.23 - DMG: Meshaneenov [innocent] damaged jensoman [traitor] for 50 dmg
    01:55.78 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged Meshaneenov [innocent] for 40 dmg
    01:55.78 - KILL: jensoman [traitor] killed Meshaneenov [innocent]
    01:59.17 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent] for 250 dmg
    01:59.17 - KILL: Siilis [traitor] killed Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori [innocent]
    02:06.84 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [traitor] damaged The legend [innocent] for 1551 dmg

9. The legend

The legend Member

02:06.84 - KILL: [CM] Rhys [traitor] killed The legend [innocent]
    02:06.95 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [traitor] damaged Susan [innocent] for 231 dmg
    02:06.95 - KILL: [CM] Rhys [traitor] killed Susan [innocent]
    02:11.96 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Bobajob93 [innocent] for 111 dmg
    02:11.96 - KILL: Captain Bravado [traitor] killed Bobajob93 [innocent]
    02:38.58 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged [FR] ♫ MGdragon ♂ [detective] for 48 dmg
    02:39.39 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged [FR] ♫ MGdragon ♂ [detective] for 70 dmg
    02:39.39 - KILL: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] killed [FR] ♫ MGdragon ♂ [detective]
    02:40.46 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Jyse the Truckfighter [innocent] for 83 dmg
    02:40.93 - DMG: Jyse the Truckfighter [innocent] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 13 dmg
    02:41.14 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 70 dmg
    02:41.72 - DMG: Jyse the Truckfighter [innocent] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 13 dmg
    02:42.01 - SAMPLE: Some Rabbett retrieved DNA of Captain Bravado from corpse of Bobajob93
    02:42.04 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 60 dmg
    02:42.04 - KILL: jensoman [traitor] killed Lachlan [innocent]
    02:42.11 - DMG: Jyse the Truckfighter [innocent] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 13 dmg
    02:42.91 - DMG: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] damaged Jyse the Truckfighter [innocent] for 44 dmg
    02:42.91 - KILL: Tom from Autoglass [traitor] killed Jyse the Truckfighter [innocent]

10. The legend

The legend Member

02:44.62 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [innocent] for 20 dmg
    02:45.43 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [innocent] for 46 dmg
    02:45.83 - SAMPLE: Some Rabbett retrieved DNA of jensoman from corpse of Frogmau5
    02:46.05 - DMG: doruukokmann [innocent] damaged jensoman [traitor] for 23 dmg
    02:46.24 - DMG: doruukokmann [innocent] damaged jensoman [traitor] for 23 dmg
    02:47.99 - DMG: jensoman [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [innocent] for 46 dmg
    02:47.99 - KILL: jensoman [traitor] killed doruukokmann [innocent]
    02:48.79 - DMG: Durandil [innocent] damaged jensoman [traitor] for 12 dmg
    02:48.79 - KILL: Durandil [innocent] killed jensoman [traitor]
    02:52.53 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Strawberry [detective] for 58 dmg
    02:53.50 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 6 dmg
    02:53.50 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Strawberry [detective] for 15 dmg
    02:53.50 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 17 dmg
    02:54.28 - DMG: Strawberry [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 6 dmg
    02:54.66 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged [CM] mhager192 [innocent] for 250 dmg
    02:54.66 - KILL: Siilis [traitor] killed [CM] mhager192 [innocent]
    02:54.86 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:54.93 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:55.22 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Strawberry [detective] for 8 dmg
    02:55.30 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 5 dmg

11. The legend

The legend Member

02:55.38 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 5 dmg
    02:55.46 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:55.53 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:55.61 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:55.68 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:55.90 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:55.98 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:56.13 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Strawberry [detective] for 8 dmg
    02:56.13 - DMG: Captain Bravado [traitor] damaged Strawberry [detective] for 24 dmg
    02:56.13 - KILL: Captain Bravado [traitor] killed Strawberry [detective]
    02:56.65 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 5 dmg
    02:56.80 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 8 dmg
    02:56.88 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Captain Bravado [traitor] for 5 dmg
    02:56.88 - KILL: Some Rabbett [detective] killed Captain Bravado [traitor]
    02:59.24 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 32 dmg
    02:59.37 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 32 dmg
    02:59.37 - KILL: ArrenMog [innocent] killed Tom from Autoglass [traitor]
    02:59.67 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 12 dmg
    03:00.04 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 12 dmg
    03:00.12 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 12 dmg
    03:00.20 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 12 dmg

12. The legend

The legend Member

03:00.57 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Geek_Helix [traitor] for 32 dmg
    03:00.57 - KILL: ArrenMog [innocent] killed Geek_Helix [traitor]
    03:15.24 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:15.47 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:15.54 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 38 dmg
    03:15.99 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:16.07 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:16.22 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:16.44 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:16.82 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 7 dmg
    03:16.89 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 12 dmg
    03:16.97 - DMG: Some Rabbett [detective] damaged Durandil [innocent] for 12 dmg
    03:16.97 - KILL: Some Rabbett [detective] killed Durandil [innocent]
    03:21.72 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged Some Rabbett [detective] for 104 dmg
    03:21.72 - KILL: Siilis [traitor] killed Some Rabbett [detective]
    03:23.89 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged ArrenMog [innocent] for 37 dmg
    03:25.17 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged ArrenMog [innocent] for 37 dmg
    03:25.77 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Siilis [traitor] for 22 dmg
    03:25.92 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Siilis [traitor] for 8 dmg
    03:26.22 - DMG: ArrenMog [innocent] damaged Siilis [traitor] for 5 dmg
    03:26.55 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [traitor] damaged ArrenMog [innocent] for 65 dmg
    03:26.55 - KILL: [CM] Rhys [traitor] killed ArrenMog [innocent]

13. The legend

The legend Member

*** Damage log end.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori: ,,
    *DEAD* jensoman: WOOT
    Siilis: Yes.
    *DEAD* jensoman: gg T's
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Geek_Helix: Some Rabbett you just RDM'd like 3 people!!!
    *DEAD* Joseph Graham: So much butthurt.
    *DEAD* Some Rabbett: Yeah?
    *DEAD* Some Rabbett: Did I?
    *DEAD* [CM:M] IsaRat: Rhys, that was awesome
    *DEAD* L'Athée|Deagle OP: The legend STFU you fucktard.
    TTT: Your Karma is 1000, so you deal full damage this round!
    TTT: A new round begins in 30 seconds. Prepare yourself.
    Round state: 2
    Server default language is: english
    (TEAM) Jyse the Truckfighter: MUTE THESE TWO
    (TEAM) jensoman: I love how the gay guy is like "Quiet" and people actually go quiet for a sec
    (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: half f
    (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: fr
    (TEAM) Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori: I didn't cause I'm a hippie D:
    L'Athée|Deagle OP: Yeah

14. The legend

The legend Member

Some Rabbett: Siilis he was doing this earlier
    You are playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, version 2014-03-09.
    TTT: The Traitors have been selected.
    You are: INNOCENT

=========================================================
    Jyse the Truckfighter = STEAM_0:1:1247935
    Geek_Helix = STEAM_0:1:33966641
    Crain = STEAM_0:0:56441021
    The legend = STEAM_0:1:65609508
    Bobajob93 = STEAM_0:0:33304367
    [CM] mhager192 = STEAM_0:1:76760608
    Lychogro = STEAM_0:0:43047246
    Susan = STEAM_0:0:22224468
    Captain Bravado = STEAM_0:1:73951937
    Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori = STEAM_0:1:14371166
    Durandil = STEAM_0:0:42777239
    Lachlan = STEAM_0:1:32530067
    Joseph Graham = STEAM_0:0:24884463
    [CM:M] Lord Darkfable = STEAM_0:0:54238880
    Prince Dinar = STEAM_0:0:51408511
    Strawberry = STEAM_0:0:71919026
    doruukokmann = STEAM_0:0:39921173
    Siilis = STEAM_0:1:70580660
    [CM] Rhys = STEAM_0:1:37557805
    L'Athée|Deagle OP = STEAM_0:0:74302497
    Tom from Autoglass = STEAM_0:0:41060286
    jensoman = STEAM_0:1:55583453
    Meshaneenov = STEAM_0:0:43786382
    Some Rabbett = STEAM_0:1:28685552
    Frogmau5 = STEAM_0:0:73101641
    [CM:M] IsaRat = STEAM_0:1:51487739
    ArrenMog = STEAM_0:0:17859076

15. The legend

The legend Member

Round state: 3
    TTT: The round has begun!
    You are: INNOCENT
    Type @ before your message to message the admins.
    Some Rabbett: He doesnt understand the game
    jensoman: who?
    jensoman: the legend?
    [RDM Manager] You died! Open the report menu using the !report command.
    TTT: Tom from Autoglass found the body of doruukokmann. He was a Detective.
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of The legend. He was innocent.
    You to admins: someone rdm me
    TTT: [CM:M] Lord Darkfable found the body of [CM] mhager192. He was a Traitor!
    TTT: [CM:M] Lord Darkfable confirmed the death of Strawberry.
    TTT: Susan found the body of Meshaneenov. He was a Traitor!
    TTT: jensoman found the body of Strawberry. He was innocent.
    jensoman: [CM:M] Lord Darkfable is innocent.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: XD
    jensoman: I shot the T
    Type !join to join our steam group. It takes 2 seconds and we'll love you for it!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: DONT BE RETARDED LEGEND
    Susan: PROVEN :D
    jensoman: and he was attacking lord
    jensoman: so we're both proven
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: Whos a legend?
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: me?
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: thanks

16. The legend

The legend Member

*DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: you are a legend but the legend is retarded
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: a t killed you
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: such rdm
    L'Athée|Deagle OP: Help!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: im not retarded
    Siilis: No.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: this people are retarded
    HINT: As spectator, use team chat to talk during an active round!
    Some Rabbett: I'm with Frogmau5.
    jensoman called a Detective to the body of doruukokmann!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: then stop acting like a fuckin retarded boy
    TTT: Lachlan found the body of jensoman. He was innocent.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: the guy said i killed him in his T roung
    Susan: PROVEN
    TTT: Jyse the Truckfighter found the body of Lachlan. He was innocent.
    Prince Dinar: xD
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: first off im not a boy
    Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori: LOVE
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: LOL?
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: *girl
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: so stop calling me boy
    Please do not RDM or Propkill
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: you happy now
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: yes you are a boy
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: don't be rediculous
    Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori: LOVE THAT BLOODY AWESOME DOG!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: you are a faggot talking like a gay guy

17. The legend

The legend Member

*DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: DO YOU WANT MY FUCKING FACEBOOK IDIOT
    Frogmau5: got dna
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of [CM] Rhys. He was innocent.
    Some Rabbett: Help!
    TTT: Joseph Graham found the body of Crain. He was innocent.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: no thanks I'm not gay
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: I AM A GIRL ASSHOLE
    Susan: me dunno
    Frogmau5: ik
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: I don't need to see your dick
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: i dont care
    Who here has made a welcome thread on the forums? You get FREE skins and DISCOUNTS- !member
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: fuck you then
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: want a lolly pop
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: no u
    Lychogro: I'm with Bobajob93.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: second you guys are retarded
    TTT: Geek_Helix found the body of [CM:M] Lord Darkfable. He was innocent.
    Geek_Helix called a Detective to the body of [CM:M] Lord Darkfable!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: BAAAAAWWWWWW
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: oh really
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: they were killed bu another person
    TTT: ArrenMog found the body of L'Athée|Deagle OP. He was a Traitor!
    TTT: ArrenMog confirmed the death of Jyse the Truckfighter.
    TTT: ArrenMog confirmed the death of Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori.
    TTT: ArrenMog confirmed the death of Frogmau5.
    Susan: D:
    TTT: ArrenMog found the body of Frogmau5. He was a Detective.
    TTT: ArrenMog confirmed the death of Tom from Autoglass.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jensoman: STOP CRYING FAGGOT
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: yes really

18. The legend

The legend Member

TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Jyse the Truckfighter. He was innocent.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: why are you still here ?
    TTT: ArrenMog found the body of Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori. He was innocent.
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Tom from Autoglass. He was a Traitor!
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori: mhager
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: The Legend whatsup dawg
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: Fucking bodyshots
    TTT: Susan found the body of Bobajob93. He was a Detective.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Tom from Autoglass: rdm'd once again lol
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: Fuck off The legend
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: tell me why are you still here
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: you gay faggot
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Schulz Dy Hippie jewish terrori: ban him
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: fuck you
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: Fuck off.
    Suggest new features and report bugs on the forums- !member
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: Kill yourself.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) The legend: i killed no one liar
    *DEAD* (TEAM) [CM] mhager192: oh thats why
    Some Rabbett: I see Bobajob93's corpse.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) L'Athée|Deagle OP: You gay homophobic fetus.
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Strawberry: Youre not a legend..
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Jyse the Truckfighter: first of all, you are lying to begin with. You are not backing ANYTHING up with any real evidence EVENTHOUGH you've been prove
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Jyse the Truckfighter: wrong
    TTT: Some Rabbett found the body of Prince Dinar. He was innocent.
    TTT: The Traitors have won!
    Round state: 4
    TTT: Let's look at the round report for 30 seconds.

19. The legend

The legend Member

*** Damage log:
    00:07.82 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [detective] for 8 dmg
    00:08.62 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [detective] for 53 dmg
    00:09.44 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [detective] for 31 dmg
    00:09.44 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged doruukokmann [detective] for 38 dmg
    00:09.44 - KILL: Meshaneenov [traitor] killed doruukokmann [detective]
    00:10.24 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged The legend [innocent] for 86 dmg
    00:10.23 - DMG: [CM] mhager192 [traitor] damaged Strawberry [innocent] for 50 dmg
    00:11.10 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 21 dmg
    00:11.10 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged The legend [innocent] for 33 dmg
    00:11.10 - KILL: Meshaneenov [traitor] killed The legend [innocent]
    00:11.10 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged Tom from Autoglass [traitor] for 55 dmg
    00:13.02 - DMG: Meshaneenov [traitor] damaged Joseph Graham [innocent] for 64 dmg
    00:13.56 - DMG: Strawberry [innocent] damaged [CM] mhager192 [traitor] for 44 dmg
    00:14.06 - DMG: Bobajob93 [detective] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 9 dmg
    00:14.86 - DMG: Strawberry [innocent] damaged [CM] mhager192 [traitor] for 50 dmg
    00:15.22 - DMG: [CM] mhager192 [traitor] damaged Strawberry [innocent] for 2000 dmg
    00:15.22 - KILL: [CM] mhager192 [traitor] killed Strawberry [innocent]
    00:15.61 - DMG: Bobajob93 [detective] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 9 dmg
    00:17.04 - DMG: [CM] mhager192 [traitor] damaged [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent] for 7 dmg
    00:17.25 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [innocent] damaged Susan [innocent] for 22 dmg
    00:17.39 - DMG: [CM] mhager192 [traitor] damaged [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent] for 4 dmg
    00:17.58 - DMG: [CM] mhager192 [traitor] damaged [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent] for 15 dmg
    00:17.84 - DMG: [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent] damaged [CM] mhager192 [traitor] for 12 dmg
    00:17.84 - KILL: [CM:M] Lord Darkfable [innocent] killed [CM] mhager192 [traitor]
    00:18.02 - DMG: Susan [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 10 dmg
    00:18.20 - DMG: Susan [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 10 dmg
    00:18.38 - DMG: Susan [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 19 dmg

20. The legend

The legend Member

00:18.47 - DMG: [CM] Rhys [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 15 dmg
    00:18.92 - DMG: Susan [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 10 dmg
    00:19.07 - DMG: Joseph Graham [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 10 dmg
    00:19.28 - DMG: Susan [innocent] damaged Meshaneenov [traitor] for 10 dmg
    00:19.28 - KILL: Susan [innocent] killed Meshaneenov [traitor]
    00:37.64 - SAMPLE: Frogmau5 retrieved DNA of Meshaneenov from corpse of The legend
    01:37.35 - DMG: Lachlan [innocent] damaged jensoman [innocent] for 148 dmg
    01:37.35 - KILL: Lachlan [innocent] killed jensoman [innocent]
    01:44.59 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 31 dmg
    01:44.67 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:44.74 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 10 dmg
    01:44.82 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 10 dmg
    01:44.90 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 10 dmg
    01:45.20 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:45.27 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 10 dmg
    01:45.69 - DMG: Geek_Helix [innocent] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 7 dmg
    01:45.65 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 10 dmg
    01:45.72 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Lachlan [innocent] for 5 dmg
    01:45.72 - KILL: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] killed Lachlan [innocent]
    02:07.98 - SAMPLE: Frogmau5 retrieved DNA of L'Athée|Deagle OP from corpse of Lachlan
    02:13.53 - SAMPLE: Frogmau5 retrieved DNA of Lachlan from corpse of jensoman
    02:15.72 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Prince Dinar [innocent] for 61 dmg
    02:16.14 - DMG: L'Athée|Deagle OP [traitor] damaged Prince Dinar [innocent] for 23 dmg
    02:17.09 - KILL: <something/world> killed [CM] Rhys [innocent]
    02:22.26 - KILL: <something/world> killed Crain [innocent]
    02:30.10 - DMG: Siilis [traitor] damaged Captain Bravado [innocent] for 250 dmg
    02:30.10 - KILL: Siilis [traitor] killed Captain Bravado [innocent]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.