Denied The Great Dictator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Great Dictator, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great Dictator

The Great Dictator New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Great Dictator
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:35556367
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In truth, I don't even really care about an appeal; the ban is only for 24 hours. I am simply making a post here as more of a form of constructive criticism of the admin/mod who banned me. Bascially there was a guy named Cbas in the server and everybody was lightheartedly poking fun at his name, I don't know why, we all just found the name to be rather amusing. It was all in good jest, and Cbas himself had no problem with it, he didn't even ask us to stop. Then after a while I am banned, without warning from the admin/mod, and without Cbas objecting to the humor.

Basically, what I am simply saying is that the admin/mod should ease off the ban switch a little bit, take a step back, and actually asses the situation before jumping to a hasty and half-assed conclusion. Actually try to communicate with the person you are about to ban, that way they know of their wrongs, and in cases such as these one can even see that a ban is not warranted. Such a thing could save much hassle, I simply thought to make this post to offer this advice.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned globally on all servers by @Sir Lemoncakes for Harassment. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

He had complained to me several times about your harassing in specific and I had asked you to cease all such behavior several times previous to the ban. The ban will stay. If you did not hear the warnings I had issued then I apologize for not making myself more clear. While we are on the subject, please try to understand that many people are very hesitant about confronting people that they perceive as bullies and will often not show how deeply your words can cut. Avoid behavior like this in the future and situations like this will not arise again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.