The bully is back.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Hingle, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears. We had a good run. For those of you wondering why I have resigned from my position of Administrator allow me to fill you in. I have lost pretty much all interest in Garry's mod. In addition to this I have a lot of IRL things going on, and I could not put as much time into the community as I believe an admin should. I didn't want to be someone who just had admin for the forum color, or the status, I couldn't care less about any of that. I wanted to be admin to pick up a team, train solid trials, and bolster the staff team as a whole, and I believe I achieved that. I am not meeting the standards that I set for myself, and I believe someone else can put more time and effort into the position, and do a good job, thus I resigned. I'll still be around in the community, and if I see anyone talking shit about me or my homies in the shoutbox, trust that i'mma be pulling up on you nigga.

I had a bunch of tags written up, but I fucked it up and deleted them all so this is all you get.

@Highwon I just wanted to say thank you for giving me this opportunity I really enjoyed it and I'm very glad that I could help the community that you have created.

@Electric Taco @Vohcals @jpeach @Smusha To my team, I just want to say that you guys are all great staff members, or will become great staff members. I picked you guys because I believe that you guys are the best in the business, just like me, and I hope you guys all stay around on the staff team for a long time, and maybe one day become admins yourselves. Thank you for letting me be your administrator.

• Friendly x 28
    • Like x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Useful x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Vohcals

Vohcals VIP

don't do this to me :(

the feels

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

aight homie.

btw, if you thinkin that i aint got nothin more to say than you wrong, i just dont feel like anythin else gotta be said. good admin, good guy, and i wish em well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

It was great having you on the staff team Hingle.

As @Giraffe would say, don't be the white man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care and good luck with the irl stuff. It was great to work with you again.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Thank you for your return and staying as long as you could. Best of luck to you man.

7. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Good luck in life. Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  8. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

You may not remember me, but I remember you. The OG Cube ;^. Known you for 3 years. Glad to say I've known you for that long. Sad to see you go man. Cya.

9. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Ngl probably my favorite admin, i was honored to be on the totem pole even if i was at the bottom :cry: Good luck with everything your future entails!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Damn straight.

I'll try to not make this too emotional but we'll see how it goes.
    It's crazy to think that just a little while ago we didn't even know each other and now we've become such good friends.I find myself looking back at every moment I have shared with you and the team and there is nothing I would change.
    When you offered me a chance to move to an EU team I told you that I will stay right by you until the very end(even though it came faster than expected).
    As I told you a million times before I will make sure nobody forgets your name around here and that I will give 110% every day just as you trained me.
    I don't know if there's anything else to say really , since we already talked about hundreds of things together ( or so it feels ).
    For me this place will certainly be a bit darker without you.
    But that's fine because even when things go south , I go acapella.
    Take care of yourself big guy , and remember now I am the best there is.
    All my love,

~Smusha:droid:

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  11. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Thank you for helping out when it was needed most.
    You are a great admin even though the time seemed to short.
    You helped not only me and the rest of staff, but the community.
    You're a wonderful guy Hingle. I was proud to have you as my Admin and even happier to call you a friend beyond all that.

Appreciate it a lot, thank you thank you thank you
    talk to you later my dude

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

A good run? Don't sell yourself short. Your run was great.
    You were a great mod and an even better admin.
    Returning with you to the staff team filled me with glee.
    It was a pleasure working with you.
    But eventually we all nibble on the cheese that is life.

You're one of my best friends.
    And all I can really say is thank you Hingle.
    I'll see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Dont really need to make a post on here stating the obvious. You know we're bros.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

he was alright tbh

gl man, wherever you end up

god bless

16. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

I've only talked to you for about 20 minutes, but those 20 minutes we're pretty alright, i'll miss you

17. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

Even though you and Giraffe drowned me in lava you were a Legend R.I.P The dream. :(

18. Wait what, oh damn, well hingle we didn't really do much together but i think you were a good admin, wish you the best on your future endeavours and also a courageous slap on the ass :oops:

Farewell dude, oh and here's a little song to cheer you up:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  19. Already missing you so much<3