Denied ThaTerminator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThaTerminator, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ThaTerminator
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58896929
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not sure why i was banned for 55 days at all i was banned before on 1 server but i appealed it and was approved tried to long on to do my slay and it said 55 days banned and that with all servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned by @Agent A for rdm and leave 4th offense. Please wait patiently for his response.

3. Really i didnt even know i was getting a rdm and leave i never got the slay for it

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm going to tag @Chastity4lyfe as she requested globalization of your RDM and Leave - Fourth Offense.

5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @ThaTerminator
    I'm just going to jump right into why I banned you.
    Obviously this is your fourth offense, meaning your previous bans have accumulated, so whoever approved the previous one did not void it, so the statute of limitations still stands with your past bans. I did actually issue you the slay before you left, seen below:
    [​IMG]

In the report below, you killed the player (a traitor) because you saw them in the T room and you grabbed his name.
    [​IMG]

According to my logs, which indicates when a traitor door is opened to get inside, no one had even opened the door yet before you killed him for this reason. Even if he had used a teleporter, he would still had to have gotten into the T room by using the T room door button only visibly to traitors. (these are easily identified in light grey in the logs below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Due to the evidence I had gathered, I issued the slay. There is no way you could have gotten his name if he was in the traitor room because no one was in the traitor room according to the logs. Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  6. oh its about that i did get his name when he was in the t room i seen him come out of the t room as well his gun was poking threw the wall with his flashlight on and i get his name then later he came out the t room

7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Here's the thing. The damagelog also includes traplog, which register every single "t trap" that is activated by pressing e over the finger icon. In other words, for Rakiov to enter t room, a traitor needs to activate the t door, which is registered as a "t trap." Regardless, I'm still going to leave the verdict on the ban appeal to chastity so she will decide if she wants to let the global ban I placed for her remains, localize the ban, or void the ban.

8. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Your history is a clear indicator that you have not learned to stay through your slays. With that being said, I will be denying this appeal and would like to keep this globalized.
    In the future, checking in with staff before you go is highly recommended in order to avoid these kinds of bans if you have a pending report on you.

If you have questions about this, you can PM me.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.