Invalid ThatAintFalco's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by ThatAintFalco, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Xproplayer
    Explain the case:
    Constantly rating most of my posts dumb when they're not even dumb posts. I try to be a positive person on the forums and post good content but he still rates it all dumb. I feel as if this needed to be mentioned.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Squisher

Squisher VIP

• Do not comment on a report you are not involved in
    You should probably put xproplayer instead of your name ;o

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I rate dumb things dumb. Just now I gave out 5 negative ratings when I came online. If you'd like I could break down exactly why I think each of your posts is dumb.

5. ThatAintFalco

Well, sure I guess. But in reality they’re not really dumb. U could give me a few examples if u choose to do so.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I've given you 1 dumb rating in the past week, the other one was just today. I'll give you a great breakdown of the reasons why if you provide me with the links to the posts. I'm not going to do all the work for you

Edit: I've given you 2 dumb ratings in the past week, one was just before I read this post*

7. ThatAintFalco

8. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Falco,

This is silly. We will take action against users who abuse the rating system outside of their intention. However, when looking at Xpro's rating history versus the amount of posts you've made, there is absolutely no evidence of any malicious actions. He just happened to be rating posts in threads that you were involved in that he was reading. We're on the internet. You're going to see a wide variety of opinions based on absolutely anything you post. There's no factual evidence here of Xpro targeting your posts or going out of his way to rate your posts dumb.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.