Thank you to any of the old guard from TTT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ™リボーンAsN кяуѕιѕ, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Can't post in TTT threads, feels bad man, but I was wondering if any of the old guard from the TTT side is still here just lurking around somewhere? Not sure if anyone here will remember me, but I used to be quite a nuisance on the TTT side back in 2016 haha. This community just randomly popped back into my mind some day and I wanted to revisit it, but I guess this place is on its deathbed eh?
    Kind of makes me sad in a way, this place brought me a lot of fond memories. From Darth Revan simping over Abby, Xproplayer's toxic ego on the server, discombobulating people off the side of the train map, throwing nades up on a wasteland map to get the intervention, and even getting the table stuck in the teleporter on the highway map. I still remember the very first time I joined the TTT server, I was so confused since I think it was a special game mode going on and I was a grim reaper, so the whole server was yelling at me to kill the humans haha.
    All the mayhem and chaos on that server was an absolute blast and really gave me some of the funniest memories I'll hold from when I was an obnoxious teenager.
    So, if any of you who still remember are still around here, thank you for the fun times!
    And if you're just a random member of the community with no relation to me or TTT whatsoever that's viewing this, well, thanks to this community still for being very welcoming!
    Hopefully everyone here is doing well in life and I wish you all a wonderful day!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

i remember all those things and miss every bit of it. good to see you, asian crisis

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Santa! It's good to see you too man!
    Holy hell, just seeing your name gives me nostalgia. I miss it a lot too, and everyone that we used to play with. TTT died so hard over the years, but I'm just glad I was here for when it was at its peak.
    Hope life is treating you well, and thanks for the fun times on the server back then!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

no problem i was actually panzershrimp back then but the servers closed down when i had this temporary name lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. OHHH! Yeah now I remember you better haha! Hard to really remember specific things about you from so long ago but I do at least remember your name on the server now, though I can't exactly remember if you were one of the more mute players or not.
    I changed my name on steam too, got rid of all the crap around my name and now it's just AsN lol.
    Honestly, surprised to still see you lurking around this community, I didn't expect to get any replies haha. You still play GMod often?

6. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

aint no way thats you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

it is panzer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1