Denied Test's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Test, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Test

Test New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Test
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43157547
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not really sure what I was banned for, but mid round I got this message "Banned for three days - Group trolling" and I'm not really sure why?
    My argument for being unbanned = I wasn't group trolling? Pretty sure the mod was going a little overboard.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I guess you can just get the chat log if you need it. I didn't do anything stupid, so this was completely random.​

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Voca please give them time to respond

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Alright so long story short a group of friends started micspamming on the server, and you and 2 others joined in on it. So in total I banned you and 5 other players for Grouptrolling as all 6 of you got warned for 2nd offense, some of you even continued after the 2nd offense warning.
    While you may not have been friends with the group, you still joined in on the micspam of it.

Give me some time to gather the evidence, My own OBS crashed mid recording, so I had to ask @Pierogi for his recordings, and its currently uploading

4. Test

Test New Member

I think its funny how I got banned like 10 minutes after I was already gagged for a round and I lowered my mic back to normal. Unless you just hate because my mic sucks

5. Voca

https://streamable.com/k7sxmc Here is the recording.
    You participated in a group of people that just wouldnt stop micspamming, and yours was clearly intentional, cause you just went full ham on your keyboard.
    You got warned the first time for a loud mic, yet you continued after the first warning.

The reason why it took a while before you got handed the ban, was, well first of all we had to handle the other micspammers, and secondly it was first later that, I deemed it enough for grouptrolling when more players started joining in on it.
    The ban was only extended to a 3 day ban, due to it just being micspam and not as severe a break of rules as others.

Now that the evidence is clear.
    Why should I unban/reduce the ban?

6. Voca

Since you never responded and the ban has expired, I will be closing this appeal ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.