Telefragging pointshop upgrade

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Robyn, Feb 9, 2021.

?

Add this to the servers?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

So yesterday the east server (and Vanilla 2 after the raid :p) found out that you can now kill players using a teleporter. So I thought why not make it so that when traitors telefrag someone then the body would disintegrate? Just a random idea I came up with.

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I'm not even sure if telefragging is meant to be enabled seems random we'd have it now after all these years without knowing but if it is sure why not

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

OR we could just patch it so that it doesn't work to kill...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

I'm sorry, but all this is so dumb, the chance of actually killing someone, let alone someone you're intending to kill without it being RDM in an actual game, is like 0.1%

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

If you want a body go away after kill perk do something like Dishonored's shadow kill and have stealth kills (stabbing someone in the back) make the body turn to ash

• Like Like x 3
  6. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

It's fun to mess around with, but the chances of someone actually pulling this off in a real fight are really slim, and it should probably just be disabled to prevent detectives from mass rdming.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Robyn

it would be traitor only that can make the body disappear, and I've pulled it off multiple times today.

8. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

gonna +1 this as telefragging is funny as hell and it could possibly benefit this new awesome amazing strategy that takes years to master

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

I like telefragging.

ttt_mc_airship_fix0000.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Can someone explain this...I'm not sure I get how this works with teleporters killing people

• Like Like x 1
  11. gerafe

gerafe VIP

Re-disabling telefragging to prevent RDM as some moderators have suggested makes no sense. Telefragging adds another avenue of skill that isn't straight up point at the head and click. If someone wants to RDM, should we strip the magneto stick and the push on the crowbar as well? Those are rare to get kills with in comparison to the telefrag. Maybe, if we really want to remove RDM, we should strip all guns too and make people vote on the traitor :)

In all seriousness, removing telefrag is dumb and its part of the base game and has been for over a decade. Don't be a narc lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Robyn

Teleport to your location. If there’s someone there they die.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Robyn

Bumping this. I like the idea of turning to dust on kill, but using what we have we could use the effect that happens to reapers when they die.