Denied tanman52431's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tanman52431, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    tanman52431
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:89552850
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, let me start off by saying that I love messing around on garry's mod! Apparently a player recently reported me for letting an innocent into the traitor room and wrecking havok, killing all of the traitors in the room. Noo noo asked me about this incident, and I told him the honest truth. Story short, I got banned for half a year for Toxic Play. Other mods have confronted me about letting innocents into the traitor room before.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Come on guys, it's just a joke ;). Aren't we just supposed to have fun! I want to mess around with all the little girl mods, and prop kill my way to victory. If you unban me now, I will over you a fresh pizza with garlic sticks and coffee too!​

2. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Let's all tag along and talk about this issue together okay! I love everyone on this forum!

3. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

I remember when Sith Master got so mad last January when I harassed a fellow mod. Now look where he is, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

FRIDAY THE 13th BABY! WOAH!

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Here's the chat we had.

Letting innocents into the t room intentionally to kill your t buddies can be seen as toxic gameplay, since you are ruining the gameplay of others for your own enjoyment. As I said on steam, the reason why this ban's hefty is the fact you've shown to us you don't learn from past offenses and warnings; your ban history can attest to that.

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.