Approved Tankor Of Finland's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tankor Of Finland, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Tankor Of Finland
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42733422
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am slightly confused. I was banned for mass rdm x3. Just a second before i got a slay for the accidental rdm of a t-buddy. If this could be explained, i would appreciate it. I am willing to serve multiple slays if that helps.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Heya Tankor, give me a few minutes to gather my evidence, please chill until then.

4. I am as chill as something that is really chill.

5. Acnologia

Liquid hydrogen? :sneaky:
    Anyways, onto the more important topic of this thread: your ban. I'll give you the gist of what happened down below.
    You were banned by me for Mass RDM x3 on EU2 today. Note that such a ban does not necessarily take place in one round, it can in fact take place over the course of 2-3 maps, which is what happened today.
    Your first offense of RDM can be seen here:
    [​IMG]
    This was dealt with by Rhienor and as you can see, you killed someone with the prop on lifetheroof.

Your second offense of RDM was here:
    [​IMG]
    Second offense of RDM which has been done in consecutive rounds is a two slay offense. This has been said before by one of our former staff members.

I can provide the deathscene if you so prefer, but I don't think that's needed.

And the third offense of RDM (that landed you the ban) is:
    [​IMG]
    You had damaged & killed a traitor buddy with your jihad. If you recall, I asked you soon afterwards and you said that you didn't warn since you didn't see any traitor buddies in the area.

Well then, I hope that's enough evidence from my side. I'll be unbanning you shortly, but I won't be voiding the ban itself. I hope you have no problems with my decision ;)

~Acnologia

6. This is justice! I have no problems with your actions on this.

7. Acnologia

Aight, I've unbanned you. Have fun!

Appeal has been approved, ban has not been voided and slays have been attached to your ID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.