Taking a Break

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by HCHReno, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCHReno

HCHReno New Member

I think I might take a little week break or so from the server. The reason is because I'm really bothered by the fact that innocent people can't tell how many people died and only have one mission, survive until the timer runs out or until the traitors are dead, yet, are expected to be held to the say delay standards as that of the traitors when a majority of people are dead.

Reason? Because when an admin informs the player that is innocent that the majority of players are dead, this is already like ghosting, as the innocent person now knows thanks to the admin that most people are dead, if they didn't already know. The admin never says this to innocent people when two innocent people are alive, so the innocent person can assume the remaining players are traitors and that they will get slayed for their actions if they use what the admin gave them to play the game, which is like I said, basically ghosting via admins warning messages.

If traitors can't kill innocent players because they poorly invested in gear that isn't a radar or c4 when innocents trap themselves to a difficult location, this shouldn't be seen as the innocent persons fault, nor the traitors fault, but, instead this whole new concept that people talk about as adults these days but never do, which is that it's nobodies fault and the traitor should lose via time running out, comes to mind. If innocents are being seen running the timer out, it's the way the game was designed by the guy who actually coded the game to begin with, which isn't serious ttt.

I'v played this game before serious ttt was even popular and remember the original few people who played it. They didn't ban people for hacking just because they were good at getting head shots in a game that doesn't punish you for shooting while you are moving. These people didn't play maps that weren't designed for TTT either. There was a traitor tester, traitor room, secrets, and body disposal room, on every map. Not anymore. The games backbone is now gone because anybody can port forward and host a server.

Anyhow, I'll come back after a few days maybe, but, just bringing it up. I know most admins I'v seen or mods will always slay the innocents before the traitors during delays, which is stupid because the traitor made the choice to not get a radar. If the traitor has a radar and can't get to the location of the innocent person even though the innocent person isn't outside the map, who is at fault? The innocent person got there somehow. I believe that there are plenty of mods to always have a mod online and yet I never see a mod online when I get on medium populated servers. Once I saw a full server have zero mods or admins and everybody was rdming left and right.

Chris did a good job today banning a VIP that decided to rdm, for five days. Many people were mass rdmed many times and it's good to have an admin like him, but, I won't deny that his judgement upon innocent players that hide with no idea as to how many players are left, is very poor. This problem could easily be fixed to. When someone dies, no matter who dies, you could easily just show innocent players the same thing you show traitors in terms of who died, as the innocent people still get slayed in the middle of a round just because they didn't know they were the last player left and were hiding. If the admin gives a warning, then now the innocent player knows the rest of the players are traitors, but, if they kill them, it's considered rdm.

You shouldn't punish people for things they can't help, especially if you don't like it when others do the same to you. These things work both ways no matter how safe you think you will be. Time moves forward and things change all the time.

Last thing. I know the first people to reply will have autism and pretend they don't know anything about what I just said, but, will think they know enough to talk bad about what I said. They will also try to say I'm trolling. You will notice these people because they will try to denounce my thread as a troll, say my ideas wouldn't work without saying why it wouldn't work, or will just insult me. I'v always made suggestions that were accepted in communities long after I was gone, most of the time, and I can tell you that it's always these people that prolong the inevitable or kill a community slowly from the inside, especially when they become staff members. Thank you for listening.

• Dumb x 11
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

u tell me that i have autism ok listen
    if ur so fucking bad at this game no one cares about u if ur trash k?.
    can u even see the recoil pattern on guns ? ok ok ur dumb u just blame good aim and mods are bad,ez
    who are u to tell that an aimbot can u show us proof that a mod wrongly banned someone for hacking, give us video mr cry baby
    i hope this cockroach enter ur ear
    today[​IMG]
    Edit "first ppl who reply will have autism". Sry bro I am more toxic then any type of autism can beat me
    2. Are u really 27 cuz u look like 12 years old with this thread

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    • Creative x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1