Denied T0M's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by T0M, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T0M

T0M New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    T0M
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:183790550
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I got banned 8 weeks in ALL the servers for racial slurs. Sure thing it's not okay to say that stuff but people know that I don't mean it, I say all of that just to laugh a while with the rest. Besides... I've met no black ppl in all the time i've been playing on these servers and I've met no ppl that have gotten offended by those slurs (By the way the slur was the "N" word.) I think it's exxagerated that for saying such thing I get banned on ALL the servers and 2 months!
    I've been playing on serious tt servers since I bought this game (1 year ago) now I have +800 hours on the servers and I'm pretty loyal to the server as well. I know I have a history but well... I will stop saying those mean words in the servers. anyways, to end this, if you felt offended for the racial slurs, I'm sorry.
    Ps: I'm clearly not american, my main language is Spanish and sometimes I get harassed for my nationality or my accent. they say like things like "He's mexican, build the wall" "Beaner" "drug dealer" (By the way im not even mexican) and mods/admins don't give a fuck, I think that's kind of hypocrital.
    Thank you.
    Ps2: I support the LGB(not t) community. when I say the "F" word it's for trolling as well. and no. I don't have a problem with black people, I used to say the N word cause I find it funny how it triggers people so much.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not innocent... Just asking for one opportunity.​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Tagging @POP STAR to address your concerns.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello T0M,

As you've stated (and have apologized for) your behavior isn't exactly qualified for the good samaritan's honoree list. However, this ban extends far beyond just your choice of vocabulary. I also took into consideration your playstyle and previous bans/slays that were issued because of this. While you've never officially been punished for your gameplay - you were warned enough to understand that it's not regarded as okay. This coupled with your vulgar language is what got you banned.

We appreciate you being a loyal member, but everyone is on equal footing when it comes to potential toxic behavior and gameplay. It's my wish that you take at least some to reflect on your actions. Never-the-less, I will reduce your ban to a 1 month global as I feel you might be sincere with asking for a second chance. It would not, however, be fair to outright un-ban you since you have committed a valid offense (with history considered). After your ban is up you're free to return to the servers as normal, but you will not receive any mercy if your habits do not change significantly for the better.

Thanks for understanding and we'll see you in a months time.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.