Switch MVP color?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Rek, Sep 16, 2015.

?

Should the color for MVP change?

1. Yes, it is confusing.

2. Yes, but it's not confusing, just too similar for my tastes.

3. No, it is fine the way it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

eyyyy as let get this colour as mvp pls - #a0caf0 (forum posts wont let me pick the hex but this colour papis)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

credit to @Lamb

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Just to put this one out (had this fight on another server).

1. You will know in chat when a moderator gives you a answer as they give you a adult-like answer instead of a MVP calling ALT F4!!! (not all do this, but it is a easy example).
    2. A sub forum to address the absence of a good sign in chat to notify players that there is a staff member is a easy ULX file (same ulx coding for tab is already used) which can control the ATAGS you place in front of your name (like [Admin]/[Moderator] etc.
    3 The players who bought their MVP have agreed to the terms and conditions and will lose their rank if they should break the rules with it (like impersonating staff), but most MVP's behave.
    4. If you want to change it to another color there should be a vote with all colors able to use and some of the people will not be happy with the outcome (they payed for it as it is right now, not for something to be changed)

These are 4 reasons why the colors in the tab menu should not be changed.

Write what you think and give me feedback if you disagree.

Regards,

Tedelicious

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

i want the colour changed not give mvps access to the server files jeez

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

The only ulx file i used was for adding a chat sign for mods???? So how do mvp's get acces :D

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Can we get the modern day opinion on this? I dislike the fact of MVP and Moderator being too close. Some in the thread will say admin and Elite but there is a difference. I dont like the fact that a new player could mistake a MVP for a mod or vice versa, possibly causing drama and confusion.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1 cuz he used my name.
    Change mvp or elite to the old vip color
    Change elite preferably to dark green.

7. Scotty

Yo no. I just want the MVP color changed. Elite is fine and so is admin. Mod and MVP is the issue here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Ok, sowwy, just stating ideas I thought you were complaining about elite too

9. Scotty

Nah just the MVP and Mod color difference.

10. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Not the worst thing in the world. Good QoL change if ever. I posted an overall overhaul of color schemes for all the rank where in categories are of the same color scheme but differing intensity (like all TTT staff are differing shades of blue while all DR staff are differing shades of Yellow, smth like that), but it got lost somewhere.

Regardless, yes plz.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

+1

12. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

+1