Approved Swagsweeper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Swagsweeper, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swagsweeper

Swagsweeper Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ST£AM_0:1:00000ZERO
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20831486
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I actually have no idea what server I was banned from or why, I just came back after not playing for like a week. If I could get some information on why I was banned I would like to appeal it.

I'm not just some random player either I am a dedicated player with IIRC around 500 hours or more on the server, and I have been playing for years.

I have no intentions of breaking the rules and if I did it was probably a mistake, or there is a some misunderstanding. Thank you.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    none atm​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Vah Rudania for Ghosting 1st Offense. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Swagsweeper

Swagsweeper Active Member

Is there a reason why?

Edit: Ghosting? seriously? I have never ghosted, at least not intentionally. This has to be some sort of mistake.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

I've seen this, and I'll respond shortly

5. Azaelus

Alright @Swagsweeper , thank you for your patience. Lets get right into the details:

Last week, I received a message from Moe Lester claiming that you ghosted to him by telling the CalypsoVoltron is a traitor during the round. He promptly sent me the snapshot below.

[​IMG]

Now at first I didn't consider this to be a ghosting occurrence but more of a troll message to Moe as you can see the yellow name tags shortly after your PM's indicating that Moe was dead. However Moe pointed out to me that you messaged him while he was still alive. I investigated the case further.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you compare the logs with the chat listed above, you sent the message to Moe between 00:32 (When Haruna was KOSed) and 1:01 in the round (Calypso KOS from Apple). Moe Lester died at 1:00, 1 second before the Calypso KOS, which means that he was alive at the time you sent the message to him. I shared my findings with another admin and we unanimously decided to give you the ghosting ban.

Thus, I am going to be denying your appeal as this is a local ban. You have 570 hours on our servers and by now, you should know of the harsh consequence that follows when caught for Ghosting. However, you are free to play our other 6 servers in the meantime.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

6. Azaelus

After looking closely at the evidence provided by Moe Lester, I conclude that there has been some malicious attempt behind the chat provided to get this player banned.

You have been Unbanned and the Ghosting ban Voided. You're free to play on the West Server.

APPEAL: APPROVED
    THREAD: LOCKED

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.