Denied Suk Mike Hock's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Suk Mike Hock, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suk Mike Hock

Suk Mike Hock New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BEAST.IE ⚓hellcase.com
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52490567
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I consider myself a friendly player, I usually come few times a week to this server to chat or have fun with the other players. I don't come to make a mess and spread anarchy and hate. I don't got many bans either (exept for 2 bans for RDM and leave, one of which I didn't even know about because I didn't play on your servers for a long time and the second one was cuz my PC crashed and when I tried to connect back I already got a ban).​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not innocent. I've got banned rightfully for ghosting (altough it was a bit malicious to take the effort to report me for such a tiny thing). At the time, every Traitor was dead and the last one was AFK.. Since the overtime was 2 mins away and the Inno's were not paying much attention to the AFK player, I gave the detective a little hint ("Lil hint, the last T is AFK"). He was clearly not getting back and I just wanted to speed up the round even tho I knew it was against the rules. I took the risk hoping that the detective would just ignore the fact that I ghosted. I know. Ghosting is ghosting, but I would never do that to a non-afk player out of anger or anything again.. I would really appreciate an unban :)

2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

You were banned by @Dani for ghosting, please be patient while they respond.

3. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

That was not a little hint if there was only one AFK person. You might as well have said "Lil hint, the last T is Electronized" and it would have been the same amount of information (considering most of the players were running around Electronized being AFK).
    Besides, the "degree" of ghosting, i.e. how much information you give away, doesn't really matter. It's either ghosting or it isn't. This was ghosting.

This is literally impossible to tell. Considering Electronized got back after a while of being AFK in other rounds, I don't even know what made you think that in the first place.

Your intentions were good, you admitted your mistakes, but I'll have to deny this appeal. In the meantime, play on one of our other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.