Rejected Suggestion for a Traitor and Detective Item/Device

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by GrumpyBragon, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a Random-mat/Randomat

Just saw Yogcast's TTT vids and also a small part of Chilledchaos' video that they're using this detective Item.
    Random events in 1 Round, 1 randomat is usable in 1 even, if there's 2 detective, only 1 can have activated, can't overwrite the Randomat Event.

Ringer

Same Source: Getting Shot while the ringer is active, you take 25 Fixed Damage, even if it's headshot, and cloaks you for 20-30 Seconds (SGM can make an Upgrade Tab with a Point cost) and leaves a body that can by IDed saying you're Innocent. Tho activating the Ringer with make a little BOOP sound. Ringer is reusable (cooldown can also be upgraded by Points)

This can Balance T-Rounds when the Map isn't favorable to their side.

Special Roles

Jester - Roles that Brings chaos
    -Killed by Inno and/or Detective: Jester takes Role of the guy who killed him
    -killed by Traitor means nothing

Survivalist
    -Just like Inno but with Special Device/Items. getting RMDed by Inno/Detective will lose Karma.

Phoenix
    Iunno about this role but it Revive ones killed, but only once

Prime Infected/Infected

Prime Infected is a role where you can change from Gun to Claw (1-hit kill Item that kills an Inno, Traitor or Detective and Resurrects/Revive as Infected)
    Infected is different, you're a minion. you can't use guns, only Claw

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

death note
    traitor equipment, write a name of a player and their character will just fucking die

regular book
    inno equipment, book that can be read while u wait for someone to kill you

diary
    detective equipment, this is where i write about my crush also please don't read

premonition
    detective equipment, shows you what everyone is going to do before they do it

Special Roles

Truck Freak
    -Has a truck

Crazy Ass
    -Kills everyone for no reason and can't be killed for no reason

Admin
    -You get admin privileges for the round

Prop
    -prop from prop hunt

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Although i like the idea, we do not have the manpower to properly implement these roles as they require extensive hours to correctly implement and get them ready before we use them on the populated servers.

That ringer sounds as overpowered as a headshot with a .50

I do not know what the mat does though so i have to look it up in my lunchbreak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.