Stupid Controversial Opinions Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ori with a gun, Jan 26, 2021.

?

Am I a monster?

1. yeppers

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. noppers

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

here’s a better ranking,
    1) l
    2) o
    3) g
    4) a
    5) n

i thinks its somewhat better than his

2. iLoveDisco

iLoveDisco Supporter

this is the most very exceptionally especially tremendously vastly hugely extrodinarily dumbiest thing i have ever read

3. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

L

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  4. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

left handed guns <

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

Rap is by far one of if not the worst genre of music.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I hate rap so much. I genuinely don't understand why people like it so much. All I hear is someone spitting out words to a rhythm and it sounds like poopoo. It's baffling that it is so widely loved. On a similar note, I've found it very hard to find anyone with a similar taste in music as me so maybe I'm just unique :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

Rap is a very broad genre and I don't believe in generalizing that kinda stuff. I enjoy Eminem because he has a ton of double meanings in his words and the rhythm of them flows well. There's also the speed of his raps.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

I like to combine a can of tuna and equal amounts of peanut butter together and pour hot sauce on it, it's delicious.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I find Vtuber Streams more entertaining than Non-Vtuber streams.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

That's cause you're the weeb of SGM

Maple syrup & Peanut Butter sandwiches are pretty good

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  11. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

have you met @Ashes Relandi

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Canadians amirite?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

@Moleman

• Like Like x 1
  14. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I see how people don't like rap, Like Rico said it's way too broad to call all rap bad. That being said there is something far worse than rap,

Modern country needs to abolished and thrown into the sun

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Crossfire should apply to props

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

how tf do we have a mod that puts ketchup on tacos, time to make a farewell post

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I challenge someone to find a country song that isn’t about love or trucks.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Tentajuul

Tentajuul VIP

check and mate

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Honestly it’s probably because of the type of music you listened to. There are a few types of rap. You have the infamous “mumble rap” which consists of artists like migos, lil Wayne, uzi, lil pump, tekashi. The list goes on and on. While they have good music imo, it’s not for everyone. Their music doesn’t really have meaning, except for a few songs that Wayne put out in his old days that expressed a story of himself which I liked a lot. They all mostly talk about either money, drugs, bitches, and sometimes/almost always all 3 in 1 song. This style of music is really just to have fun with. If you’re wanting to get hyped up before, during, or after something this is the type of music to listen too. They all have good songs to just “bop” to.

Then you have lyrical rappers which consist of Macklemore, Eminem, Joyner Lucas, dababy and lil baby (could be considered mumble rap but most of their songs convey a strong message, especially lil baby. He wrote 2 songs called “The Bigger Picture” and “emotionally scarred”. The first portrays a very deep and emotional connection with his words and the second one does too.)

Now Eminem is 3 different people imo. You have slim shady, which was his older, “hype” kind of self. He talked a lot about doing drugs here and partying and doing the “Superman”. Then you have marshal mathers. This is where he began to realize that he was messing up not only his life, but his daughters lives too. He wrote a lot of songs trying to show how he fucked up but was fixing it. Then you have Eminem. This is him now. The one that went through the drugs, the fame, and the “recovery”. He has many songs partnered up with other great lyrical artists like “Godzilla”, “not alike”, “lucky you”, and “homicide”. He really proves just how much he has grown as an artist with this “Eminem” version of himself.

I think if you listen to the right people, take the time to break down the lyrics, and try to connect and understand the meanings behind the words, you’ll find that rap can be a great genre of music.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

Butt is better then boob

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1