!stuck

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by LBPotatoes, Jun 25, 2020.

1. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

!stuck doesn’t work with tmods on cause they count as mods. Fix pls

• Like Like x 4
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

As I have been saying, the solution is to disregard tmods as real staff so the server auto unstucks

3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

No

4. Dodley27

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Or tmods could be given limited powers such as the ability to unstuck people

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Dodley27

Tmods aren't people

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

upload_2020-6-25_16-45-20.png The trial mods agree and the people have spoken.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

+1. It gets disheartening when people ask you to help them out and you cannot do anything about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

+1 just for basic gag mutes and unstuxk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

No, trials should not be given the ability to do any of this. Just do what Dadly said.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

No I agree with that. Trials should have a little bit more responsibility. I personally believe that just straight learning RDM manager stuff is ez pz. Give them the ability to !gag, but not !rgag, and the same for !mute but not !rmute. Also give them unstuck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Also keep a log of this shit to see if they were abusing their powers

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Yeah that’d be a good idea. I suppose I was thinking of them doing it with no other staff. Should only be used with other staff on like RDM manager.

14. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I agree, give them unstuck, gag, and mute. The only issue I can see with giving them gag and mute, is that if someone is repeatedly micspamming, they might just gaga them and never ungag them.

It is a very small problem, so I think they should get those commands, but only be able to use them in cases of earape and very blatant chat spam (while there are no mods on the server), since cases of spam are technically mod discretion, and they are not mods yet. As for abuse, we should leave it up to the community to report it if it happens, and if this is implemented, tmods will have to keep in mind that ANY abuse of these commands would be dealt with severely and possibly even termination of their trial phase.

Edit: the reason I say while no mods are on the server, is because it shouldn’t count as an official warning if a Tmod gags unless they provide evidence to a mod that gets on. We need full evidence before we ban someone or step up to an rgag/rmute.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Just unallow them to use it without a mod on in terms of gags n mutes

16. I understand if gags aren't allowed by mods, many users listen to them anyways when warned so I don't think that's as big of a deal. However, being stuck ruins the entire round for a player. +1

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I’m actually changing what I said earlier. It makes more sense to give them the round variant of each command in case they forget to ungag the player.

• Agree Agree x 2