Denied Streamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Streamer, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Streamer

Streamer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Streamer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:232129992
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I mass Rdm'd. I am truly sorry and hope to get forgived for this instance. The map was jondome and the sword was created so i was gonna shoot the sword out of the map by going up the stairs and into the outside/ water and i pressed my mic bind ( v ) and told everyone nearby to move is what i thought and instead pressed b so therefor nobody heard me and i'm truly sorry for the Mass RDM and hope i will get another chance. I do not want to play on other TTT servers. Please give me a 2nd Chance​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't have any i'm sorry​

2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

@Coin banned you
    Please wait while he gets his evidence

3. Streamer

Streamer VIP

Thank You

4. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I've seen this lemme get evidence.

5. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I banned you for Mass RDM 1st offense, you killed 3 people with the Sword on Jondome, this was very clearly intentional as you warn people for it over and over and keep saying you're gonna do it.

Where you then killed 3 people, me
    [​IMG]
    And Uglubathr
    [​IMG]
    Where someone right after walked over the sword which once again leaves you at fault
    [​IMG]
    That was 3 reports in just 1 round after you already had a valid report from the previous map due to prop kill
    [​IMG]
    Where then after all this you end it with this report cause you finally realized you have broken the rules
    [​IMG]
    And because how clearly you admit to recklessly RDM and how you very clearly RDM'd 3 of them on purpose with the sword, I am going to be Denying this appeal cause you should know better not to put the sword in the middle of a populated area and how little you seem to care as you just continue to RDM and get reports.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.