Straightening Out Life

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by CDriscoll, Oct 27, 2014.

1. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello everyone,

I am already choked up writing this, but it is for the better of the community; what my duties as a moderator revolved around. Recently, family issues and life in general have left me without any way to staff and as so I will not be able to fulfill my job as a moderator. I have been staff here for 3 different periods of time, and I have loved every single bit of it and I strongly encourage that anyone who believes they have even an inkling of potential in them to apply for staff too. Throughout these staff positions, I have learned numberous things. Most importantly, I learned about responsibility, patience, and friendship. When each of these three virtues are combined, you get perfect harmony and this is what has made our staff team excel for the time it has, which I cannot wait to see flourish and prosper while I continue helping in the shadows on the forums. Now where do I begin:

@Muffin: My teacher, my friend, and the one who believed in me when no one else had. You have helped me grow as a person, and I cannot thank you enough for everything. You were a true friend and mentor.

@Sinz: I have staffed aside you since you were cyan, and I have seen you grow throughout your journey. You have amounted great things, and I have absolutely no doubt that you will carry this tradition on and carry it on further in your real life.

@Halloween Event: Event, we have grown as friends recently, and I love talking to you. Whenever my administrator was offline, you were the one I went to because I knew I could always count on you. Keep on creating music, and follow your dreams because with the willpower and mindset you have, you can do anything.

@Highwon: I've not only known you as an owner, but as a friend. You have made me laugh when I was upset, put up with my awful Diablo 3 skills, and I accidentally killed you and your girlfriend in minecraft a couple of times. Keep doing whatever Magic you do behind the scenes, because you have created the most beautiful server I have ever seen and I am proud to have been able to staff on it for the time that I did.

The people tagged above were the ones who I believe have made a big impact on my life here at Serious TTT, and if you were not mentioned then please do not feel bad, I probably love you too. I want to make one thing clear: I am not anywhere close to leaving this community rather than taking the time needed to gather my life together, and I will continue helping out on the forums as a regular until my life is situated.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Noooo Not again :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Well at least i have that thing from teamspeak. ;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Take a moment to stop and smile.

I hope to see you soon, buddy. Don't be a stranger and make sure to be on TeamSpeak when we play Civ. :) You were a great moderator and I hope everything works itself out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

It sucks to lose such a skilled moderator such as you. From the time you first applied, I saw potential in you. You were one of the best moderators I have ever worked with, and it pains me to see you go. Get your problems worked out, and I will see to it that when you're ready, you will always be welcome on my team if you wish to be here. Stay in touch. If you fail to do so, so help me god I will write a note home to your mother.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Me and my jihads will miss you man. Once you get everything sorted out, we will Turn down for What! If you need anything we are here for you. Take care

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Thanks for the tag, hoe. Guess that harpoon on terrorception wasn't good enough.

Jokes. I love you buddy. I hope you return on the staff groups again. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Farewell, chief. Stand up strong and don't be a stranger.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

It's sad to see you go CD, I hope to see you return sometime soon.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

"Stay right here, I'll be back for you someday."

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. CDriscoll

I swear...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

You've only gone and done it.

:sneakylove:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Sad to see you go CD, hope everything works itself out!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

well i had typed up a huge long message however.. i deleted it and i am just going to say this.

you WILL be back and you WILL ALWAYS be one of my best friends here CD.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

Bai I will miss you ;_;

Hope you get through whatever your going through. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

No....this isn't happening! :cry: Farewell CD, come back some time, okay! See you around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You were a dedicated staff member, and I will never forget the hard work you've put into this community. Best of luck in the future, and I wish you a speedy resolution to the personal issues you are currently dealing with.
    We all await your return...

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Dude, I thought you were going to be an Admin sometime soon when the time came....So sad to see ANOTHER great staff member leave.... :cry:
    The small times we've had together will be greatly remembered, and I am looking forward in the future to seeing you on STTT. *Virtually reaches out and gives hug*
    There's your hug for the smiles & laughs you've shared with me so far. Buh-Bye man! RIP. :cry:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. CDriscoll

Don't get banned from CS:GO while I'm gone. :sneakylove:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I'm here for the winner rating.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Finn

Finn Human VIP

CD ;-; we didn't get to play a lot together but I just want you know that I respected you as a mod and always took what you said in the forums with high regard. You were the shit man. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you and you can come back to us. Bye bebeh :(

• Winner Winner x 2