storm's ban appeal for TTT east

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by stormcreator, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

In-game Nickname:confused:torm
    Steam-ID:confused:TEAM_0:1:41495464

Why should you be unbanned: So I was playing on the east server, which my friend was also playing on, and it was the middle of the round. I was then banned for ghosting (which I was not) and was then banned for ghosting with out any previous talk of any wrong doing on my part or that I was going to be banned.
    Evidence of innocence: The only evidence that I can provide is the fact that the person who my friend killed had cupcake in his name and we had a talk earlier about how cupcakes are suspicious. This is also the only I play on and I would not do any thing that could get me banned, like ghosting, or ruin the game for other players. Thanks.

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Did you have a reason to kill cupcake?

3. stormcreator

I was not the one who killed cupcake my friend did.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Did he?

5. stormcreator

Did who do what?

6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

He's asking if you and your friend had a reason to kill cupcake.

7. stormcreator

No he did not.

8. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

If Cupcake was a T and you both where skyping and he had no reason to kill Cupcake it seems awefully like ghosting but its not up to me to unban you.

9. stormcreator

But I just said that he was in the game with me. We weren't skypeing.

10. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

I knew you where going to complain about this, anyway the server had little population I was "proven" announced by a lot of people I did nothing traitorous. I will provide picture proof of the logs showing I did nothing traitorous and your friend called an absolute random KoS literally out of no where and started shooting me. you (Storm) where my traitor buddy he had no reason to call a KoS on a "proven" person.

11. Cupcake Mayhem

12. Cupcake Mayhem

13. stormcreator

Did you not read the part about cakes disguising them selves by being little makes them suspicious so it was based on an inside joke.

14. Cupcake Mayhem

I never was close to him without the whole game he never saw me, so the only way he could have known I had a disguise was if you told him.

15. stormcreator

But I never said anything about you having a disguise his rdm was simple based off an inside joke we had.

16. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

In my opinion, the inside joke should have never been a reason to kill Cupcake. After all, the server is a Serious TTT server. So your friend should have been slain for his RDM.

-Mango

17. stormcreator

Yes I agree, he should have been slain. But we should not have been banned for ghosting.

18. Cupcake Mayhem

Well first of all I was not the one that banned you I informed an admin that I had done nothing traitorous the whole round and he was the one that banned you.

19. stormcreator

I know that but regardless of who banned me I had in no way broken the rules.

20. stormcreator

Well I know that now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.