Stories

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Fiz, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

heya share some wacky life stories

rules apply nothing too nsfw or whatever.
    Keep it PG-13 at least. images can be included. -they dont need to be interesting

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

i drew a toucan instead of a puffin in skribbl

alcohol btw

• Funny x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
  3. Genesis

Genesis VIP

Up until second grade I went to a Jewish private school in Michigan. I hated every second I was there. I would disrespect the teachers, throw things across the classroom, rip up my books, etc. My parents received a phone call about my bad behavior nearly every day. I wouldn’t last much longer at that institution.

Sometime around the end of winter our class went on a field trip to see a play. The only details I can remember about this play was that the main character was very clumsy and screwed up every job he was given. Also, his name was Alex and he had a girly voice. One of my friends was also named Alex. I sat next to Alex on the bus ride there along with my friend Jake. We only had one bus so to fit the whole class we had to sit three people per seat. Anyway, as were walking out of the theater, I thought of a joke. I made fun of my friend Alex for having the same name as the idiot main character in the play. He didn’t appreciate my joke and decided he didn’t want to sit next to me on the bus ride back. Neither did Jake. I felt like a jerk, but I didn’t make an effort to apologize because I thought the joke wasn’t that bad.

When I got on the bus, I picked my seat and kept it empty. If they didn’t want to sit with me, then nobody else could. But I knew that eventually someone would have to sit with me. These two annoying girls were the last to enter the bus and my seat was the only one left.

“You have to let us sit here! This is the last seat!”, they said.

I snapped back, “No! Nobody can sit next to me! Go away!”

They did, but they came back with the field trip chaperone, Isaac Reed’s mother.

She said “Michael, you have to let the girls sit here.”

“No!”, I yelled.

“Okay, if you won’t let them sit with you then you’re going to have to sit up front with me.”, she said.

I refused to move. “No! I’m sitting here alone!”

“Okay, then, I’ll have to pick you up and carry you to the front like a baby, is that what you want to happen?”, she threatened.

“NO!”, I yelled once again.

She had enough of me and yanked me out of the seat and started to carry me to the front of the bus. All eyes were watching me as I struggled to escape. I was smacking her with my fists, pulling at her hair, but I couldn’t escape.

I cried out, “Put me down you bitch!”

Once she got to the front, she forced me into the seat. I felt defeated and embarrassed. I knew I crossed a line with my behavior this time, so I stopped caring about what would happen next. I pulled out my Nintendo DS (which I always snuck to school) and started playing a Mario game. The chaperone looked over at me and tried to scold me for having the DS, but I ignored her and kept playing.

Once we were back at the school I was sent straight to the main office and was told I was going to be picked up by my parents. Still playing on the DS, I waited there for my ride home. I was suspended until further notice.

My parents thought that I would have a chance to come back but about a month later it was decided that I was expelled from school. In third grade I started fresh at a public school. It was there that my behavior started to get better. In third and fourth grade I still caused a bit of trouble but by the time I was in fifth grade I was well behaved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

One time when I was younger I had some friends over to my house and we dragged each other around on the four wheeler through the snow. My mother was pissed.

Another time we went flying down a two track in our vehicles. I had a group of the girls in the jeep while my other buddies were in the bronco in front of us. Well, they got to the end of the trail before we did, and so they jumped on top of the bronco and took their shirts off. So as we approach them all we can see is two dudes with their shirts off. Meanwhile the girls are losing their shit.

that's it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Went out to the club a few days ago. This one dike said "Let's make a bet. Either, I have a dick on my arm, or I have 'Eat Me' written above my vagina. If you lose, you have to buy me a drink."
    So, a few people took her up on her bet.
    Turns out, she has both a dick on her arm, and 'Eat Me' written above her vagina. So, no matter which option you choose, you'd be wrong. She got a lot of drinks....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

wait a second how'd you find o--

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

she flashed us lmao

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1