Stay Awesome

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Opalium, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Congratulations on your job promotion, and thank you for everything that you've done for this community!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

F

:cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

To this day, I feel like a big failure holding this position, I have not fulfilled my promises and to achieve the things I have wanted for this community. Slowly, I'm out of breathe for everything that's holding me on.
    The magic, the anticipation, the desire for me to develop these games have slowly mild off day by day.

I have a lot of plans in mind that I think could be a wonderful addition to the servers, but they are usually too stressful for me to pull off on my own.
    It's just that I'm not a good team player at all.

You're a wonderful guy, a leader that really piece things together really well. I respect you for what you have done, although I do hold a little grudge against you.
    You're enthusiastic, you're responsibile, you're who I want to become. The grudge was that I cannot be who you are, to do great things you've done to this place.

I'm just really bad at making things happen when things started to pile up in real life and the virtual ones.
    Slowly, I'm taking my feet off the ground and moving away. To do the things I really want albeit the consequences which many call it being irresponsible.

I contemplate a lot. The decisions I made, am I contented, am I happy? I don't know.

Sir, thank you for everything.

To everyone else, I'm sorry.

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Creative x 1
  4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Where's that picture... *rummages through files*. AH

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

What have you all done to this community.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were the best lead admin I have ever bullied.
    Don't be a stranger, hmu on steam when you need someone to talk to or when you feel cringey :>
    #NotMyLead

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Thank you very much for all the amazing work you have done so far for us. You were and always will be remembered as a great lead admin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Tfw when you don't get tagged

f

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

It is sad you see you leave as I'm sure many people have said, I would like to say thanks for all the work you have put into this community and for the members of this community and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
    f

-andrewca79

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Will miss you farewell bud
    F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

--IT HURTS--

Oh well just had the chance to write my thoughts but I don't know where to start..We've spent the last 6 months together and you've always been more than a staff member to me. God why is this so hard? You've always been a good friend, nice person with bad jokes and a great administrator. I decided to apply to be a staff member thanks to you, then you picked me; I accepted my current position because you were (dammit) the one who would be leading me. It's really hard for me to accept the current situation and your new rank but seems like I have no other choice except from saying that how much I feel thankful for your effort and for being patient to all of my silly questions and behaviors. I love you so much my bestie, good luck with your new position at work.

Stay awesome!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

had a chance to speak to you a few times, your a nice person so im glad you arent leaving the community, thank you for your hard work as lead admin, and congratulations on your new role, hope life goes well for you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Congratulations with your job promotion ^^
    I still remember that time when you were still a Mod, I helped ya out providing you evidence for a Ghosting ban, then about a month later you became a lead admin o.o
    You made it far Ol' Pal, and you helped this community go far.
    Even with a limited Schedule I hope to see ya around once in a while, Ol Palium c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

well see you around @Opalium and stay EPIC
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

@Opalium,
    First, I would like to say congratulations! Promotions are always exciting :LOL:
    Second, I want to thank you for bearing with all my questions, struggles, etc. Man I'm a pain.
    At least you're not leaving forever. You will always be remembered in @LadyLag's Bouncy Castle :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

does that mean you can make the new crosshair plugin thing now or do i still have to cry to @Chai about it

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. son

son VIP

Although I never met you, you seemed like a nice person. Congrats on the promotion, thank you for everything you have done for this community, and I hope you continue to succeed in life!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

jeez Opal.
    Words can't express how much I'll miss sharing this with you. In many ways it feels we were just starting.
    You've accomplished so much and have done so much for this community.
    I'm so happy your career is getting better, which can lead to a greater future.
    Unfortunately it has cut your time here short.
    The community can't thank you enough for things you have done and put all your effort in to, as well for all the things you will do.
    You're a great man, friend and leader. I'll miss my partner.
    I hope nothing but the best for you.
    Take care and talk to you soon

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Congrats on the Promotion! Good luck to anything else that awaits you in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

I get back and see this ;-; I will keep the picture of you. always will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.