!stats Banners

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by RhazhBash, Dec 4, 2014.

1. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I'm sure we've all seen banners for servers on gametracker like this one.

[​IMG]

It updates automatically depending on the status of the server. What would be nice (and hopefully not too much to code) would be if we could use our !stats as a signature like that. People with high K/D ratios and lots of hours could show it off easier. Just use the huge space below stats to have some sort of image generation that can only be accessed by the owner of the stats.

The signature would look like this, and be updated regularly (probably with a different border).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

you could always just screenshot your stats and put it up though it doesnt update regularely

3. +1 i would like to show off my mad skilzz

4. Anaso

Anaso VIP

1+

5. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

+1plus juan

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

+1

I'd highly prefer the !stats showing in a signature to those who wanna bloat themselves by promoting their mad skillz. Ignoring the narcissism of this, comparing gametracker and !stats, Gametracker records by name, and not steamID so if you'd look up my stats in Vanilla on gametracker, I am under 6 different names and the collective score doesn't add up (I'd be... #8 or so on the top10 if the score was added ). A more accurate portrayal of skill and veteranship on the servers would be better if using !stats.

7. Very good idea I would like this option +1

8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

It won't happen. But +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. +1 This would be great.

10. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Bringing this back from the dead (still relevant)!

Now that Highwon has updated the stats page, why not make a feature like this?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

The !stats is actually run by HTML code. Its just a box made with Derma, the rest of the code is all on php. Ill see if I can find the page again. It was quite a long time ago I found the url.

It was something like this: http://www.seriousttt.com/stats/?steamid=YourSteamid I think. Ill try that

12. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP