Approved Stanley Andrews's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stanley Andrews, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Stanleytive
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:423994137
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned on East and West 2 (specified by Timo). I was playing online in a random server with approx. 20 people, when the map switched to Dolls, i recieved a ban for Hacking (2nd Offense). I did not know which was my first offense and why was I banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've been discussing with Timo654, one of the mods on the server. He says staff completely agrees that it was a no recoil offense, which I don't think it adds up to me.
    Also, 1st offense was on East by DexRusky, but I never knew I was banned on East. Nobody ever told me except Timo in the discussion, I want to know why and why nobody ever said that before.​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I've seen this and I'll respond soon.

Tagging @DexRusky for Hacking (1st offense).

3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Hello Stanley, I hope you're having a good day, I think it's a safe bet that we get down right to business.

Let me start first off how this is all started on the 16th, we were given a request from members of the community regarding a Hacker/Cheater situation on our East 1 server where your 1st Hacking ban is linked to. Please do understand that I really take these kind of problems more seriously as I've had more than my fair share of encounters before, Non-Mod and being a Mod.

After joining I was notified about suspicions of No Recoil from you. No recoil meaning when you take a shot from any gun, your crosshair remains in place with no movement at all, this gives users an unfair advantage against other players as you do not need to adjust your aiming after each shot or a series of shots.

This a video in question when I was spectating you and clipped a longer video.

I find it really curious that you were able to handle yourself quite well against two players at the beginnning of this video, but really, really struggled against one other at the end, that one player killing you successfully. I added 'Walls' to the ban as there was one instance where you looked at one player through the wall but it quite likely is just your radar refreshing and showing you their player's location.

The proverbial 'nail in the coffin' was a message you sent me, questioning my view while specating you. Maybe it was lady luck that this 'nail' didn't stick as the longer, full video i have did not capture that moment.

4. Alright, thanks for showing me the video. I will remark the instances where you detect the suspicious activity.

On 0:05 , If you put the speed at 0.25 you can see crosshair slightly going up as it finished killing one of the players then going after another. In 0:30 shows the same, the crosshair doesn't remain static after I shoot, it goes slightly up, and on 0:36 and 0:41 , the crosshair isn't immobile and shows it even more. Also, why does it look like it has no recoil? the MP7 possesses less recoil than most other guns.
    Same with the M4A4, those weapons are so easy to control, if you ask one of the players who played in your server often.
    Is there anything else that I should clarify?

5. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I banned you for Hacking (2nd offense) for no recoil.

Here's the evidence for my ban:

As you can see, your gun lacks any recoil on both of the videos. On the third video I included, you can see the gun still has a tiny bit of recoil in spectator, which is not seen on the videos recorded while spectating you.

From the videos we can see that you did hack, so I will be denying this appeal.

Have a nice day! (y)

EDIT: After some further investigation, this appeal has been approved and @Stanley Andrews will be unbanned.

Thank you and sorry for any inconveniences.

-Panda With a Gun

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.