Answered Staff leaving while you have a report

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by ThatOneGuyQ23, May 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ThatOneGuyQ23

ThatOneGuyQ23 Member

I was reported by someone who said that I RDM'd them even though I had a valid reason and the staff member left before answering it, will I be banned for RDM and leave?

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

If you are reported and you indeed did RDM and the staff member on leaves, you are "free to go" but you will receive a slay on your Steam ID the next time a staff member comes on. Make sure that another staff member is not on if that happens because it has been a reoccurring theme that I hop onto a server that a staff member had previously left and everyone thinks it's now okay to leave while I am on. If a staff member leaves and another one comes on, the RDM and Leave rule is now in effect and anyone who then leaves will be subject to a ban. If I can see your leave message in chat, you are subject to RDM and Leave.

Mainly, stay away from RDMing. Nevertheless, if it does happen and a staff member leaves, you are free to leave without getting an RDM and Leave ban but you will receive a slay the next time you get on.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Mods can't handle every report before they leave sometimes, so they will leave with open reports.

• Like Like x 2