Staff abusing "trait or slay"

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by nikowyang, Oct 7, 2013.

1. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

SO the last round i just played there were 2 T's left and 6 innos, My t buddy took out one, he got killed, and not even a minute later, I have a damn staff member giving me 20 seconds to kill a bunch of people bunched up in a group. I manage to knock one off. And less than 2 minutes later, I'm given 20 seconds again. We were still in Haste mode, not even overtime. Every T round I play I am fucking rushed and it drives me nuts because I'm trying to win and I have a bunch of staff breathing down my neck and badgering me. Has this happened to anyone else? Let me know because I know it is really frustrating.

2. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

The trait or slay for staff should be used if the t is stalling for around 3 and a half or so minutes in EXTREME occasions but if its 4 v 1 you should be able to do something to even the odds.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

When there are a small amount of people left 2 minutes is a verryyyy long time to stand around and do nothing. Its in the best interest of the server that we speed up the delaying so everyone that has died can play again.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

We understand you want to win but do something, 2 minutes is alot for 4 people. And imagine the other 30 people just waiting incase you might finish the game.

5. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

We understand you want to win but do something, 2 minutes is alot for 4 people. And imagine the other 30 people just waiting incase you might finish the game.

6. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I understand it. It's hard to convince people to give you time unless you've shown that you're capable of winning those 1vs10 situations. Once you've done it a few times, it really helps. It also helps if you're entertaining or have a gimmick (playing innos against each other, planting 8 c4s, killing people in interesting ways, etc).

I feel your pain though it ultimately comes down to whether or not the server thinks you're taking too long.