Staff Abuse.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Erich513, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erich513

Erich513 New Member

Server: West 2
    Name of the staff/player: Carned
    Time of Occurrence: 5:50-6:10 eastern standard
    Reason For Report: While playing in the Serious TTT West 2 server me and a moderator name Carned got into a disagreement over him killing me because I walked by a dead body without Id'ing it because I had heard someone already yell out, "someone just killed that detective". I then rdm'ed him the next round because I felt he had rdm'ed me. I can accept if that situation was wrong now, but the reason for report is because then a few minutes later me and Carned continued to argue over the topic. Another moderator logged on( I can not remember that mods name now) and Carned said, "ask the mod that just joined if I was allowed to kill you for not iding a body even though you just walked by it". When I tried to explain my self, Carned's friend DONT SHOOT IM HIGH began yelling, quote on quote, shut the fuck up faggot no one cares and in the midst of me trying to explain myself I got gagged, not Carned's friend who had been screaming the profanity.
    This happened around 5:50-6:10 eastern time. Please review this case and punish the mod if he was in the wrong.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: I have none at the moment because everyone in the lobby supported him because he was a mod.

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

This post should be moved the the report player section. The proper format for reporting a staff member should also be used:
    • Name of Staff/Player:

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary)

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2268)

I will tell you that it's a traitorous act to "Not identify bodies", this is clearly stated in the server rules: http://www.seriousttt.com/rules
    It's unfortunate that you were attempting to locate the killer and didn't have time to ID the body, resulting in your death. That is the price you sometimes have to pay when passing unid'd bodies to pursue a traitor.

3. Moved to Report Staff/Player
    Also, please, as The Law stated, use the correct format as displayed in his post.

4. Erich513

Erich513 New Member

5. Keep the report on one topic, just simply edit your original post or post a reply.
    Merged the 2 topics

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Just wrote a whole paragraph on the second thread, cheers horse!;)

Right the kill, i walk into a room and see you staring at Dagon lee's body, not the detective as there was no detective in the room, i gave you 4-5 seconds to id it, you didnt and walked away so i shot you. You then moan and insulted me saying that "i bought mod" and that i was bad at it and then as you said RDM'd me next round. The whole server told you that your kill was justified. And i asked the mod who was Beastly to tell you same so you could get a second input but DONT SHOOT told you that it was justified and what you're claiming he has said, was never actually said.

The reason i gagged you was for insult Derp Scoot for talking because of his age which i find unacceptable, i could have gagged you for insulting my ability to mod and that i "bought it", but i let it slide, but i wasn't going to let you insult a younger player for telling you the rules in a polite manner.

Also the server supported my killing of you not because im a mod, but because i was allowed to.

If an admin thinks im in the wrong then i'll take any punishment but in my eyes im not.

Carned

7. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Everything seems completely justified.

NEVER revenge RDM

8. LOL sorry bro. <3

The kill on you was fine, and so was the assumed slay on you.
    As for the gag, I have no proof of who is actually in the right so I cannot make a comment here.
    Generally the report seems to be false though.
    I would love to see BeastlyMcKinley's input as the other moderator witness.

9. Derpscoot#3

Derpscoot#3 New Member

i love you carned

Sir carned was protecting people well me and he that guy erick was insulting me and thats why carned gag him

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Let me start by saying that you should never revenge RDM; especially in cases where you weren't RDM'd to begin with.

As far as the rest goes, you cannot "purchase" moderator on our server. Our moderators go through a scrutinizing application process and we would not promote them to the position of moderator if we did not feel that they possessed the potential to run our server accordingly.

Carned was simply following protocol.

Topic Locked.

Report Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.